Sunday 20 October 2024

My doodle nine oktober 2024 -

Hallo, vandaag post ik weer een nieuwe tekening die ik heb gemaakt voor de mydoodlenine challenge van DoodledaydarlingsDeze post geeft uitleg over de #mydoodlenine challenge.

Eindelijk kom ik weer eens een nieuwe post toe voor mydoodlenine. Ik was de afgelopen week ziek en had echt geen zin of fut om maar iets te tekenen of zelfs te posten. Nu voel ik met gelukkig  iets beter en kan ik het schattige uiltje van danielle_durenkamp_haye posten die ik perfect vind voor mijn pagina. Ik vind uiltjes erg leuk, maar ook uitdagend om te tekenen. 

Hello, today I am posting a new drawing that I have made for the mydoodlenine challenge from DoodledaydarlingsThis post explains what the #mydoodlenine challenge is. 

Finally I am posting something new for mydoodlenine. Last week I was under the weather and I didn't feel like drawing or posting something. Now I finally feeling a bit better and I can post the adorable owl from danielle_durenkamp_haye. I think it is perfect for my page. I really love owls, but drawing them myself is not that easy.

******************************************************************************************************

PAPER:

Classic watercolour paper Grain fin Jumbo Blok 300gr van Winsor & Newton

COLOURING MEDIUM:

Black Unipin fineliners


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails