Sunday 1 September 2024

My doodle nine september 2024 - My own drawing

Hallo, september is begonnen en ik ben weer begonnen aan een nieuwe pagina voor de mydoodlenine challenge van DoodledaydarlingsDeze post geeft uitleg over de #mydoodlenine challenge.

Deze maand heb ik een herfstplaatje getekend. Ik was na 2 maanden zomerse afbeeldingen toe aan iets anders. Hopelijk blijft dat alleen op papier zo, want ik geniet nog volop van het zonnetje buiten en hopelijk blijft die nog even lekker schijnen, want ik ben nog niet echt toe aan herfstweer. Ik ga deze maand mijn tekeningen inkleuren met de Caran d'ache Museum aquarelle potloden

Hello, september has started and I have started working on a new page for the the mydoodlenine challenge from DoodledaydarlingsThis post explains what the #mydoodlenine challenge is. 

This month I have made a fall drawing. After drawing summer images for 2 months, I want to do something else. Hopefully fall will only appear on paper for now and not in real life, because I still enjoy these sunny days very much! This month I am going to colour my drawings with my Caran d'ache Museum aquarelle pencils

******************************************************************************************************

PAPER:

Classic watercolour paper Grain fin Jumbo Blok 300gr van Winsor & Newton

COLOURING MEDIUM:

Black Unipin fineliners


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails