Thursday 25 July 2024

As you like it challenge 288 - Cats or dogs


Hallo, vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog en deze keer willen we graag weten of je liever een kaart met een hond of een kat erop maakt. Ik heb voor katten gekozen. Ik kan door allergie in het echt helaas geen hond of kat hebben, dus ik moet het met gestempelde honden en katten doen. ;) Beide zijn heel leuk. maar ik merk dat ik katten net wat leuker vindt en daarom heb ik vandaag voor een kat gekozen. 

Ik heb een afbeelding van de stempelset Purrfect van Lili of the valley gestempeld op aquarelpapier en daarna heb ik de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Molotow sketcher markers, de Black glaze pen van Sakura en een witte gelpen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Op de voorkant van een witte kaart heb ik met het Grid stencil van Simon says stamp en Picked raspberry Distress inkt een achtergrond voor mijn afbeelding gemaakt. Daarna heb ik met het Love is in the air stencil (retired) van My favorite things en Versafine clair nocturne inkt wat hartjes op de achtergrond geblend. Op een strip wit karton heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Brushed greetings II (retired) van Clearly besotted gestempeld. Ik heb met een zwarte fineliner een kader rondom de tekst getekend. Hier heb ik met de roze inkt wat hartjes naast de tekst geblend. Ik heb de strip met foamtape op de kaart geplakt en daarna heb ik de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. 

Hello, today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog and this time we would like to hear if you prefer a cat or a dog on your cards. I have picked a cat. Unfortunately I can't have a cat or dog in real life due to allergies, so I can only have stamped cats and dogs, ;) I love both cats and dogs, but I think I have a little more love for cat images, so that is why I have used a cat image.

I have stamped a cat image from the stamp set Purrfect from Lili of the valley on watercolour paper. I have coloured the image with my Molotow sketcher markers, the Black glaze pen from Sakura and a white gelpen and then I have fussy cut the image. On the front of a white card I have ink blended a background with the Grid stencil from Simon says stamp and Picked raspberry Distress ink. I have added some hearts on the background with the Love is in the air stencil (retired) from My favorite things that I have ink blended with Versafine clair nocturne ink. On a strip of white cardstock I have stamped a sentiment from the set Brushed greetings II (retired) from Clearly besotted. I added some hearts with the pink ink. With a black fineliner I have drawn a frame around the image. I have glued the sentiment strip with foamtape on the card and then I glued the image with foamtape on the card. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Purrfect from Lili of the valley, Brushed greetings II (retired) from Clearly besotted
COLOURING MEDIUM: Molotow sketcher markers, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Picked raspberry Distress ink
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen from Sakura, White gelpen, Grid stencil from Simon says stamp, Love is in the air stencil (retired) from My favorite things, Black fineliner

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails