Tuesday 21 May 2024

My doodle nine april 2024 - The last drawings and the complete page

Hallo, vandaag post ik eindelijk de laatste tekeningen die ik heb gemaakt voor de mydoodlenine challenge voor spril van DoodledaydarlingsDeze post geeft uitleg over de #mydoodlenine challenge.

Ik vond het leuke tulpje van csenge_illustration perfect passen op mijn pagina. Ik heb ervoor gekozen om maar één tulpje te tekenen in plaats van een bosje. 

Hello, today I am finally posting the last drawings that I have made for the mydoodlenine challenge  for april from DoodledaydarlingsThis post explains what the #mydoodlenine challenge is. 

I really loved the cute tulip from csenge_illustration and thought it would be perfect on my page. I decided to draw just one tulip instead of the whole bunch.


Mijn laatste tekening is het schattige vogeltje van finding_me_with_ellorie. Het was de perfecte laatste tekening voor mijn pagina van de maand april.

My last drawing is the cute bird from finding_me_with_ellorie. It was the perfect last image for the month of april.


Daarmee is mijn pagina voor de maand april af.

That finishes off my page for the month of april.

******************************************************************************************************

PAPER:

Classic watercolour paper Grain fin Jumbo Blok 300gr van Winsor & Newton

COLOURING MEDIUM:

Black fineliners

Derwent inktense pencils

White Uni Posca pen

DIES:

Classic alphabet (D181201) from Gummiapan

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails