Sunday 31 March 2024

My doodle nine march - The complete page

Hallo, vandaag post ik weer een nieuwe tekening die ik heb gemaakt voor de mydoodlenine challenge van DoodledaydarlingsDeze post geeft uitleg over de #mydoodlenine challenge. Vanochtend heb ik mijn laatste tekening voor mijn maart pagina al gepost en nu laat ik de volledige pagina zien. Het was weer een feestje om te maken en ook zeker om te zien dat anderen mijn tekening hebben na gemaakt. Zo leuk om al die verschillende versies te zien!

Bedankt voor jullie inspiratie!

Hello, today I am posting a new drawing that I have made for the mydoodlenine challenge from DoodledaydarlingsThis post explains what the #mydoodlenine challenge is. This morning I have posted the last drawing that I have made for my page this month. I really enjoyed myself again this month and I love to see that others are drawing my own drawing. It is so lovely to see all those other versions!

Thanks for your inspiration!

******************************************************************************************************

PAPER:

Classic watercolour paper Grain fin Jumbo Blok 300gr van Winsor & Newton

COLOURING MEDIUM:

Black fineliners

Tombow ABT Dual brush markers

White Uni Posca pen

DIES:

Classic alphabet (D181201) from Gummiapan

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails