Saturday 2 December 2023

Dream and draw school - Winter dwarf sketching tutorial


Hallo, een tijdje geleden ben ik lid geworden van de patreon van Dream and draw school omdat ze erg leuke dingen maakt. Afgelopen week heb ik de Dream and draw school - Winter dwarf tutorial op Patreon gevolgd. Ik heb mijn schets met potlood op Classic watercolour paper Grain fin Jumbo Blok 300gr van Winsor & Newton gemaakt. Ik heb de afbeelding overgetrokken met zwarte fineliners. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Mijello mission gold aquarelverf. Met de Witte Uni Posca pen heb ik nog wat accenten aan de tekening toegevoegd. 

Hello, a few weeks ago I became a member from the patreon from Dream and draw school, because I love the things she is making. Last week I followed the Dream and draw school - Winter dwarf tutorial on Patreon. I made my sketch with pencil on Classic watercolour paper Grain fin Jumbo Blok 300gr from Winsor & Newton and then I traced the sketch with black fineliners. I coloured the dwarf with my Mijello mission gold watercolours. With a White Uni Posca pen I have added some accents on the drawing. 


***********************************************************************************
ARTIST: Dream and draw school
CURSUS: Dream and draw school - Winter dwarf tutorial on Patreon
PAPER: Classic watercolour paper Grain fin Jumbo Blok 300gr from Winsor & Newton
COLOURING MEDIUM:  Black fineliners, Mijello mission gold watercolours
ACCESSORIES: Uni Posca pens

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails