Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the Di's digi designs challenge blog and this time we want to see a handcoloured image on your card. I have made a card with the digital stamp Bee mine mice from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image.
With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 128 from Crealies I have cut a square from watercolour paper and then I coloured the paper with Milled lavender, Wilted violet and Villainous potion Distress ink with my ink blending brushes. I have glued the background on a white card. I used foamtape to glue the image on the card. I have ink blended some more paper in the purple colour and used the Many sentiments coverplate from The ton stamps to cut my sentiment from it. I added a layer of white cardstock and then I glued the sentiment on the card. I have decorated my card with crystal hotfix gems.
- Digi choosday challenge - Anything goes
- Shopping our stash - Flowers, flowers everywhere
- Simon says stamp monday challenge - Things with wings
- Critter crazy challenge - Anything goes with a critter
- Crafters cafe - Cute
- Crafts galore encore - Anything goes
- Crafty animals - Anything goes with an animal