Thursday 19 January 2023

Clearly besotted - Three cards with cute images


Goedemorgen, vandaag post ik 3 kleine kaartjes die ik heb gemaakt met een stempelset van Clearly besotted. Ik heb best veel stempelsets van dit merk en ik gebruik ze echt te weinig. Mijn goede voornemen voor dit jaar is dan ook om meer met dit merk te werken.

Goodmorning, today I am posting 3 little cards that I have made with a stampset from Clearly besotted. I have quite a lot of stampsets from this brand, but I don't use them very often. My intention for this new year is to use them more often. 


Ik begin meteen met 3 kleine kaartjes die ik heb gemaakt met de stempelset Blooming poppy plushies from Clearly besotted. Ik ben gek op afbeeldingen van schattige diertjes en ik vind klaprozen ook erg mooie bloemen. Een stempelset van schattige dieren gecombineerd met klaprozen moest ik dus echt wel hebben. Ik heb 3 hele eenvoudige kaartjes gemaakt met deze set. Ik heb de afbeelding samen met de tekst op een wit kaartje van 10 bij 10 cm gestempeld. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. 

I am starting today with 3 little cards that I have made with the stamp set Blooming poppy plushies from Clearly besotted. I really love images with cute animals and I think poppies are pretty flowers. A stamp set that combines those together was a real must have for me, I have made 3 simple cards with this set. I stamped the image together with a sentiment on a little card (10 by 10 cm). I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. 

Op het tweede kaartje heb ik de afbeelding van een lief klein kuikentje gebruikt. 

On the second card I have used an image from a cute little chicken.

Op het laatste kaartje heb ik de afbeelding van de eekhoorn gebruikt.

On the last card I have used the squirrel image.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:

*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Blooming poppy plushies from Clearly besotted
COLOURING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails