Saturday 8 October 2022

Diane Antone Studio - How to paint a pelican and a seagull


Goedemorgen, vandaag laat ik een tekening zien die ik heb gemaakt na het volgen van een tutorial van Diane Antone Studio. Ik heb de tutorial Youtube - How to paint a pelican and a seagull in the sea gevolgd. Ik heb de tekening eerst met potlood in mijn Watercolour book A5 portret van Hahnemühle gemaakt. Daarna heb ik de afbeelding gekleurd met Winsor & Newton Cotman watercolours. In deze tutorial werd wat losser gekleurd en dat wilde ik ook eens proberen. Het was erg leuk om te doen, hoewel ik wel echt de neiging heb om alles netjes en helemaal in te kleuren. Toen ik klaar was met de aquarelverf en de afbeelding helemaal droog was, heb ik met een zwarte fineliner de lijntekening gemaakt. 

Goodmorning, today I am posting a drawing that I have made after I have followed a tutorial from Diane Antone Studio. I have followed the tutorial Youtube - How to paint a pelican and a seagull in the sea. I have made my drawing with a pencil in the Watercolour book A5 portret from Hahnemühle. I have used Winsor & Newton Cotman watercolours to colour the image. In this tutorial I hade to colour very loose and I really wanted to try that. I love how it looks, but I did have a hard time because I tend to colour everything with smooth blending. After the painting was totally dry, I made the line drawing with a black fineliner. 

***********************************************************************************
ARTIST: Diane Antone Studio
CURSUS: Youtube - How to paint a pelican and a seagull in the sea
COLOURING MEDIUM: Winsor & Newton Cotman watercolours
PAPER: Watercolour book A5 portret from Hahnemühle
ACCESSORIES: Black fineliner

1 comment:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails