Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the Di's digi designs challenge blog and this time we want you to use dies and/or punches on your card or project. I have made a little gift bag with the help of my new die set and filled it with candy.
I have used the digital stamp Tiger trunk from Di's digi stamps on my bag. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and then I have fussy cut the image, I have made my giftbag from black patterned paper from Action with the die set Snijmallen Giftbag Jocelijne design from Carlijn design. I have glued the tiger with foamtape on the front of the bag. The little sentiment cloud is also made with the set Snijmallen Giftbag Jocelijne design from Carlijn design from the back of the black patterned paper. I have stamped a sentiment from the set Sending sunshine clear stamps (CWSD225) from Whimsy stamps on it and then I glued it on the bag. In the front holes of the bag I have made 2 bows from white seam binding and black embroidery thread.
- Paper minutes - Make a box
- Digi choosday challenge - Anything goes
- Through the craftroom door - Anything goes
- Colour crazy challenge - Anything coloured goes
- Creative fingers - Anything goes
- Cut it up - Treat box or bag
- Moving along with the times - Anything goes