Thursday 9 June 2022

As you like it challenge 235 - Blond or brunette

Goedemorgen, vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog en deze keer willen we graag weten of je liever iemand met bruine of blonde haren kleurt. Ik kleur sowieso niet vaak popjes/mensjes, want ik ben niet helemaal fan van het inkleuren van haren. Ik heb dan ook niet echt een voorkeur voor blonde of bruine haren. Ik probeer wel eens blonde haren te kleuren, maar meestal verpest ik het door alles toch te donker te maken. Dus voor deze challenge heb ik geprobeerd om blonde haren te kleuren en dat is vind ik wel goed gelukt nu.

Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met de digitale stempel Plantpot Wendy van Di's digi stampsIk heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 van Crealies heb ik een vierkant uit roze bloemetjespapier van het Flirty flowers paperpack van Sunny studio stamps gestanst en dat heb ik op een witte kaart geplakt. Ik heb een kleinere vierkant uit wit karton gestanst en die heb ik ook op de kaart geplakt. Met Tumbled glass distress inkt heb ik een Ik heb de afbeelding daarna met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb een tekst van de stempelset Simple sentiment strips (CWSD354) van Whimsy stamps op wit karton gestempeld. Met een zwarte fineliner heb ik een kadertje rondom de woorden getekend en daarna heb ik deze uitgeknipt en daarna heb ik ze naast de afbeelding op de kaart geplakt. 

Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog and this time we want to know if your prefer colouring people with blond or brown hair. I am not a big fan of colouring people, because I don't like colouring hair. So I don't have a real preference for blond or brown hair. I do often try to colour blond hair, but I most of the times I ruin it because I make everything too dark. So for this challenge I wanted to try to make blond hairs and I think I did pretty well this time.

I have made a card with the digital stamp Plantpot Wendy from Di's digi stampsI have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen and then I have fussy cut the image. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 from Crealies I have cut a square from pink flower paper from the Flirty flowers paperpack from Sunny studio stamps and then I glued it on a white card. I have cut a smaller square from white cardstock and glued it on the card. I have used Tumbled glass distress ink to create a background for my image. I have glued the image with foamtape on the card. On white cardstock I have stamped a sentiment from the set Simple sentiment strips (CWSD354) from Whimsy stamps. I used a black fineliner to draw a frame around each word. I have fussy cut the words and glued them on the card. 


STAMP: Plantpot Wendy from Di's digi stamps, Simple sentiment strips (CWSD354) from Whimsy stamps
COLOURING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress ink
PAPER: White cs, Flirty flowers paperpack from Sunny studio stamps
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Tumbled glass Distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen, Black fineliner

4 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails