Tuesday 26 October 2021

Neat and tangled - You're a treat


Goedemorgen, vandaag post ik wat kleine halloween tractaties op mijn blog. Ik heb 3 cadeauzakjes gemaakt met daarop wat schattige halloween afbeeldingen. Ik heb de schattige afbeeldingen van de stempelset You're a treat van Neat and tangled (no longer in business) drie keer gestempeld met Versafine clair nocturne inkt op Aquarel papier smooth Wit 200 gram van Vaessen creative. Ik heb daarna alle afbeeldingen geĆ«mbost met clear embossingpoeder. Ik heb daarna alle afbeeldingen ingekleurd met mijn Distress inkt, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Vervolgens heb ik alle afbeeldingen uitgeknipt.

Goodmorning, today I am posting some little halloween treats on my blog. I have made 3 treatbags with some cute halloween images on them. I have stamped the cute images from the set You're a treat from Neat and tangled (no longer in business) three times with Versafine clair nocturne ink on Aquarel papier smooth Wit 200 gram from Vaessen creative. I have embossed all the images with clear embossingpowder. I have coloured them all with my Distress inks, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen and then I have fussy cut them all.


De versiering van de zakjes lijkt redelijk op elkaar. Ik heb alleen wat kleine details veranderd per zakje. Ik heb het tasje zelf gemaakt van zwart karton in een maatje dat goed bij mijn afbeeldingen en de inhoud past.  Het oranje zakje is gemaakt met het stipjespapier van het Do what you love pretty paper block (PK9149 -retired) van Marianne design. Ik heb dit op oranje karton geplakt waar ik de onderste rand van heb gestanst met de Edging dies ED005 van Nellie Snellen. Ik heb het papier en de afbeeldingen daarna op het zwarte tasje geplakt. Ik heb een opening voor het lintje in de bovenkant van het zakje gesneden en daarna heb ik het zakje gesloten met een stukje oranje organza lint en een strikje van zwart-witte bakers twine.

I have decorated the treat bags pretty much the same. Only a couple of small details are changed on the bags. I made the bags my self from black cardstock in a size that was perfect for my images and for the candy that I have put inside the bag. The orange bag is decorated with dotted paper from the Do what you love pretty paper block (PK9149 -retired) from Marianne design. I have glued it on orange cardstock that I have die-cut with the Edging dies ED005 from Nellie Snellen. I glued the images and the papers on the bag. I have cut an opening for my ribbon and closed the bag with orange ribbon and black and white bakers twine.


Voor het groene zakje heb ik gestreept papier van het Do what you love pretty paper block (PK9149 -retired) van Marianne design gebruikt. Ik heb dit papier op groen karton geplakt dat ik aan de beide zijkanten heb gestanst met de Edging dies SD007 van Nellie Snellen. Voor de sluiting heb ik wit lint en wit borduurgaren gebruikt.

On the green bag I have used striped paper from the Do what you love pretty paper block (PK9149 -retired) from Marianne design. I glued it on green cardstock. I have die-cut both of the edges of the green cardstock with the Edging dies SD007 from Nellie Snellen. I used white ribbon and white embroidery thread to close the bag. 


Op het paarse doosje heb ik weer het stipjespapier van het Do what you love pretty paper block (PK9149 -retired) van Marianne design gebruikt. Ik heb dit op paars karton geplakt en daarna heb ik de boven- en onderrand van het paarse karton gestanst met de Edging dies SD007 van Nellie Snellen. Met een gaatjestang heb ik 2 gaatjes boven in het tasje gestanst en daarna heb ik het gesloten met paars borduurgaren.

On the purple box I have used the dotted paper from the Do what you love pretty paper block (PK9149 -retired) from Marianne design again. I glued it on purple cardstock and then I have die-cut the top and bottom edge of the purple paper with the Edging dies SD007 from Nellie Snellen. With a hole punch I added 2 holes in the top of the bag and then I closed the bag with purple embroidery thread. 


Alle tasjes zijn gevuld met een klein zakje halloween snoepjes.

All the treat bags are filled with a little halloween candy bag.

I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: You're a treat from Neat and tangled (no longer in business) 
COLORING MEDIUM: Distress inks
PAPER: Black, orange, green and purple cs, Do what you love pretty paper block (PK9149 -retired) from Marianne design
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Edging dies ED005 and SD007 from Nellie Snellen
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear embossingpowder, White gelpen, Orange and white ribbon, black and white bakers twine, white and purple embroidery thread. Hole punch

1 comment:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails