Monday 3 May 2021

Lili of the valley - A baby card for Fran

 


Goedemorgen, vandaag post ik een babykaartje. Het kaartje is verstuurd naar Kroatië en het leek er even op alsof het kwijt was, maar gelukkig is het kaartje toch goed aangekomen en nu kan ik het ook posten op mijn blog. 

Ik heb een kaartje en tag gemaakt. Ik heb hiervoor de digitale stempel Baby animal - Rabbit van Lili of the valley gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Ik heb een stuk geel hartjespapier van het Tiny hearts brights paperpad (retired) van My favorite things op een witte kaart geplakt. Met een zwarte fineliner heb ik een lijntje op de kaart gedoodled. Ik heb een achtergrond gemaakt voor de afbeelding met Peacock feathers Distress inkt en met behulp van de Grassy hillside stencils van Lawn fawn en Mowed lawn distress inkt heb ik het gras gemaakt. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb de naam van het kleine jongetje uit wit karton gestanst met de Stitched alphabet die-namics (retired) van My favorite things en daarna heb ik de letters op het gele design papier geplakt. Ik heb een tekst van de stempelset Message me (retired) van Clearly besotted stamps op de kaart gestempeld. 


Goodmorning, today I am posting a babycard. The card has been send to Croatia and for a while it looked like it got lost, but everything ended well because it did arrive. So now I am able to post it on my blog. 

I have made a card and tag. I have used the digital stamp Baby animal - Rabbit from Lili of the valley on both. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. I have fussy cut the image. I have glued yellow patterned paper from the Tiny hearts brights paperpad (retired) from My favorite things on a white card. With a black fineliner I have doodled lines on the card. I have made a background for the image with Peacock feathers Distress ink and I used Grassy hillside stencils from Lawn fawn and Mowed lawn distress ink for the grass. I have glued the image with foamtape on the card. I have die-cut the name from the little boy from white cardstock with the Stitched alphabet die-namics (retired) from My favorite things and then I glued it on the yellow patterned paper. I have stamped a sentiment from the set Message me (retired) from Clearly besotted stamps on the card. 


Ik heb ook nog een tag gemaakt die ik op een klein cadeautje had geplakt. Ik heb de tag uit wit karton gestanst met de Creatables - Labels: Cotton lace (LR0412) van Marianne design. Ik heb de digitale stempel Baby animal - Rabbit van Lili of the valley kleiner gemaakt en daarna heb ik de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Ook op de tag heb ik het gele hartjespapier van het Tiny hearts brights paperpad (retired) van My favorite things gebruikt.

 

I have made a tag, that I have glued on a little present. I have cut the tag from white cardstock with the Creatables - Labels: Cotton lace (LR0412) from Marianne design. I have printed a smaller version of the digital stamp Baby animal - Rabbit from Lili of the valley and then I coloured the image with the Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. On the tag I used the yellow patterned paper from the Tiny hearts brights paperpad (retired) from My favorite things again. 


STAMP: Baby animal - Rabbit from Lili of the valley, Message me (retired) from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs, Tiny hearts brights paperpad (retired) from My favorite things
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Peacock feathers and Mowed lawn Distress ink
DIES: Stitched alphabet die-namics (retired) from My favorite things, Creatables - Labels: Cotton lace (LR0412) from Marianne design
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, Grassy hillside stencils from Lawn fawn, Black fineliner, White embroidery thread

1 comment:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails