Tuesday 16 March 2021

Lili of the valley - Happy birthday


Goedemorgen, vandaag post ik een verjaardagskaartje op mijn blog. Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met een oude clear stempelset van Lili of the valley. Inmiddels verkoopt Lili of the valley geen clear en rubberen stempels meer, maar de afbeelding die ik heb gebruikt is ook als digitale stempel verkrijgbaar, dus daar zal ik een linkje naar plaatsen.

Ik heb mijn afbeelding op Aquarelpapier smooth Wit 200g A6 van Vaessen creative gestempeld met Versafine clair nocturne inkt. Ik heb de afbeelding Happy bears 1 van Lili of the valley gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met Distress inkt en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 van Crealies en daarna heb ik de afbeelding op een roze kaartje geplakt. 


Goodmorning, today I am posting a birthday card on my blog. I have made a card with an old clear stamp set from Lili of the valley. Nowadays Lili of the valley doesn't sell rubber or clear stamps any longer, but the image I used is now available as a digital stamp, so I will add a link to that image. 

I have stamped the image on Aquarelpapier smooth Wit 200g A6 from Vaessen creative with Versafine clair nocturne ink. I have used the image Happy bears 1 from Lili of the valley. I have coloured the image with Distress inks and the black glaze pen. I have die-cut the image with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 from Crealies and then I glued the image on a pink card. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Happy bears 1 from Lili of the valley
COLORING MEDIUM: Distress inks
PAPER: Aquarelpapier smooth Wit 200g A6 from Vaessen creative, pink cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne inkt 
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen

1 comment:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails