Monday 15 February 2021

Your next stamp - Wishing you a sweet and fun holiday season

Goedemorgen, vandaag is het weer tijd om een kerstkaartje te posten op Merry Monday. Ik probeer iedere maand 2 kerstkaartjes te maken, om zo in december al een lekkere voorraad kerstkaarten te hebben. Dit is de eerste van februari en volgende week volgt het tweede kaartje, dus ook deze maand is het me weer gelukt om me aan mijn goede voornemen te houden. ;)

Vandaag post ik een kaartje waar ik een stempeltje van de set Sweet and fun holiday van Your next stamp heb gebruikt. Ik heb het muisje met Versafine clair nocturne inkt op Florence watercolour paper smooth van Vaessen creative gestempeld en daarna heb ik de afbeelding geëmbost met clear embossingpoeder. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna ingekleurd met mijn Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer Watercolour potloden en het strikje is ook nog gekleurd met de Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt.

Op een stukje rood karton heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Sweet and fun holiday van Your next stamp gestempeld met Versamark inkt en daarna heb ik deze geëmbost met witte embossingpoeder. Ik heb de bovenste helft van het rode karton geëmbost met de Dotted lattice embossing folder van Taylored expressions. Ik heb wit borduurgaren rondom het rode karton gebonden. Ik heb het rode karton met foamtape op een wit kaartje geplakt en daarna heb ik de afbeelding met foamtape op het kaartje geplakt. 


Goodmorning, today it is time again to post a new christmas card on Merry Monday on my blog. I am trying to make 2 christmas cards each month, so I will have a nice stash of cards in december. This is the first card of february and next week my second card will be posted, so this month I have completed my resolution. ;)

Today I am posting a card with a stamp from the set Sweet and fun holiday from Your next stamp. I have stamped the mouse with Versafine clair nocturne ink on Florence watercolour paper smooth from Vaessen creative and then I embossed the image with clear embossingpowder. I have coloured the image with my Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer Watercolour pencils and the little bow is coloured with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen. I have fussy cut the image. 

On red cardstock I have stamped a sentiment from the set Sweet and fun holiday from Your next stamp with Versamark ink and then I embossed the sentiment with white embossingpowder. I have embossed the upper half of the red cardstock with the Dotted lattice embossing folder from Taylored expressions. I have tied white embroidery thread around the red cardstock and then I glued it on a white card and then I glued the image with foamtape on the card. 



I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Sweet and fun holiday from Your next stamp
COLORING MEDIUM: Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer Watercolour pencils
PAPER: Florence watercolour paper smooth from Vaessen creative, White and red cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Versamark ink 
ACCESSORIES: Clear and white embossingpowder, Clear Spectrum noir glitter sparkle pen, Dotted lattice embossing folder from Taylored expressions, White embroidery thread

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails