Wednesday 5 February 2020

Gerda Steiner designs - You are my happy


Goedemorgen, vandaag post ik weer een nieuw kaartje op mijn eigen blog, maar ook op het blog van Gerda Steiner designs.
Ik heb deze keer een valentijnskaartje gemaakt met de Penguin with heart digital stamp van Gerda Steiner designs. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Het hart is gekleurd met de Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen en daarna heb ik met zwarte letter stickers de tekst Be mine op het hartje gemaakt. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Op een stuk wit karton heb ik de Cozy plaid stamps van Lil inker designs gestempeld met zwarte inkt en daarna heb ik dit stuk karton op een rode kaart geplakt. Ik heb met de Hearts (CDECD0024) van Card deco essentials een hart uit rood karton gestanst en dat heb ik op mijn kaart geplakt. Ik heb de pinguïn daarna met foamtape op het hart geplakt. Ik heb een tekst van de stempelset Essential sentiments van My favorite things met zwarte inkt op een strip rood karton gestempeld en daarna heb ik deze geëmbost met clear embossingpoeder. Ik heb de kaart daarna versierd met witte hotfix steentjes.


Goodmorning, today I am posting a new card on my own blog and also on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs.
This time I have made a valentines card with the Penguin with heart digital stamp from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have coloured the heart with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen and then I added the sentiment Be mine with black letter stickers on the heart. I have fussy cut the image. On a piece of white cardstock I have stamped the Cozy plaid stamps from Lil inker designs with black ink. I glued it on a red card. With the Hearts (CDECD0024) from Card deco essentials I have diecut a large heart from red cardstock and I glued it on the card. Then I added the image with foamtape on the card. I have stamped a sentiment from the set Essential sentiments from My favorite things with black ink on a strip of red cardstock and then I embossed it with clear embossingpowder. I have decorated the card with white hotfix gems.


STAMP: Penguin with heart digital stamp from Gerda Steiner designs, Cozy plaid stamps from Lil inker designs, Essential sentiments from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Red and white cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Hearts (CDECD0024) from Card deco essentials
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen, Black sticker letters, Clear embossingpowder, White hotfix gems

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails