Thursday 11 April 2019

As you like it challenge 154 - Your favourite animal


Goedemorgen, vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog. Deze keer willen we graag je favoriete dier zien op je kaartje. Toen ik klein was, werd ik muis genoemd door mijn moeder en dat heeft ervoor gezorgd dat ik gek werd op muisjes en deze ben gan sparen. Ik had van alles: knuffels, boekjes, stickers, kaarten etc. Nu spaar ik al die dingen niet meer, maar maak ik nog steeds graag kaarten met lieve muisjes erop.
Voor de challenge van vandaag heb ik een kaartje gemaakt met de digitale stempel Eggspecially micey cute van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb met een witte gelpen stippen getekend op het lint. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Uit wit karton heb ik met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 van Crealies een cirkel gestanst. Ik heb de cirkel licht gekleurd met Broken china distress inkt. Ik heb de cirkel daarna op een geschulpte cirkel geplakt die ik heb uitgestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 van Crealies. Op een kraft kaart heb ik met een witte gelpen een stiklijn getekend. Daarna heb ik paars ruitjespapier van het Tiny check brights paperpad van My favorite things geplakt. Ik heb hier wit borduurgaren omheen gebonden. Ik heb de cirkel met foamtape op de kaart geplakt en daarna de afbeelding weer met foamtape op de cirkel geplakt. In de rechter onderhoek van de kaart heb ik een tekst van de set Scribble it van Clearly besotted (retired) gestempeld.


Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog. This time we want to see your favourite animal. When I was little my mother used to call me mouse and that started my mice addiction. I started collecting all kinds of mouse stuff, like plushies, stickers, books, cards etc. Nowadays I don;t collect that stuff any longer, but I still love using mice stamps on my cards. I just love their sweet faces with those big ears. ;)
For todays challenge I have made a card with the digital stamp Eggspecially micey cute from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. With a white gelpen I have added dots on the ribbon on the image. I have fussy cut the image. From white cardstock I have die-cut a circle with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 from Crealies. I coloured on the circle with Broken china distress ink. I have glued the circle on top of a scalloped circle that I have die-cut with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 from Crealies. On a kraft card I made faux stitching lines with a white gelpen. Then I glued a strip of purple gingham paper from the Tiny check brights paperpad from My favorite things on the card. I tied white embroidery thread around the front of the card. I glued the circle and the image with foamtape on the card. In the right bottom corner I stamped a sentiment from the set Scribble it from Clearly besotted (retired) with black ink. 


STAMP: Eggspecially micey cute from Di's digi stamps, Scribble it from Clearly besotted (retired)
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: Kraft card, white cs, Tiny check brights paperpad from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black, Broken china distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 and 53 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, White embroidery thread

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring and cute too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course it had to be a little meecie for you! Lovely cuties and beautifully coloured as always. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails