Monday 7 January 2019

A birthday present for my uncle


Goedemorgen, mijn oom was laatst jarig en vandaag laat ik het cadeautje zien dat ik voor hem heb gemaakt.

Goodmorning, a while ago my uncle celebrated his birthday and today I am posting the gift that I made.


Ik heb uit wit karton een tasje gestanst en daarop heb ik een tekst van de set Birthday sentiments van Uniko gestempeld met Nocturne Versafine clair inkt. Daarna heb ik rondom de tekst sterretjes van de set Big greetings van Avery elle gestempeld met Tulip red Versafine clair inkt. Vervolgens heb ik weer met de zwarte inkt het hele kleine sterretje van de set Christmas pop van Uniko gestempeld. Ik heb het tasje gevuld en het daarna gesloten met een rood lintje.


I have die-cut a bag from white cardstock and then I stamped a sentiment from the set Birthday sentiments from Uniko on the front with Nocturne Versafine clair ink. I have stamped a couple of stars from the set Big greetings from Avery elle with Tulip red Versafine clair ink around the sentiment. I used black ink again to stamp the little star from the set Christmas pop from Uniko on the bag. I filled the bag with chocolates and a giftcard and then I closed it with a red ribbon.


Ik heb nog een klein envelopje uit wit karton gestanst en dat heb ik rood gekleurd met Tulip red Versafine clair inkt en een blending tool. Op de voorkant heb ik een tekst van de set Birthday sentiments van Uniko gestempeld met Nocturne Versafine clair inkt. Ik heb het envelopje verder versierd met de kleine sterretjes van de set Christmas pop van Uniko. Ik heb uit zwart karton een grote ster gestanst met de Large holiday shapes van Simon says stamp.


I have die-cut a little envelope from white cardstock and then I coloured it red with Tulip red Versafine clair ink and a blending tool. On the front of the envelope I stamped a sentiment from the set Birthday sentiments from Uniko with Nocturne Versafine clair ink. I stamped a couple of little stars from the set Christmas pop from Uniko on the envelope. I have closed the envelope with a big star that I have die-cut from black cardstock with the Large holiday shapes from Simon says stamp.

I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Birthday sentiments and Christmas pop from Uniko, Big greetings from Avery elle
PAPER: White cs
INK: Nocturne and tulip red versafine clair
DIES: Bag and envelope die, Large holiday shapes from Simon says stamp
ACCESSORIES:  Red ribbon

5 comments:

  1. That Birthday sentiment stamp is a wonderful size. I may have to take a peek at that. Lovely gift bag and very masculine. I hope he liked it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gift bag and card! Your projects are nicely masculine. We're happy you shared with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh love the gift bag and matching card. So bright and cheerful. Thanks for sharing at LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great set! Someone would be very lucky to receive a gift in this bag.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails