Monday 25 January 2016

Kaartjes uit de Hobbyjournaal.

Goedemorgen, al vanaf 2008 maak ik regelmatig kaarten die gepubliceerd worden in de Hobbyjournaal en vandaag laat ik 2 kaarten zien die ik voor een nummer van vorig jaar heb gemaakt. Beide kaarten zijn gemaakt met dies van Xcut

Goodmorning, I have been making cards for the Dutch magazine Hobbyjournaal since 2008 and today I want to show you 2 card that I made for an edition from last year. Both cards are made with dies from Xcut.


Mijn eerste kaart is gemaakt met de die Congratulations topper van Xcut. Het is hele grote die en dus heb ik de kaart vrij eenvoudig gehouden. Op aquarelpapier heb met de Kuretake gansai tambi aquarelverf een regenboogachtergrond gemaakt. Ik heb eerst heel veel water op het aquarelpapier aangebracht en daarna heb ik de verf op het papier aangebracht, waardoor alles heel mooi wordt gemend met elkaar. Uit zwart papier heb ik eerst de Congratulations topper uitgestanst en daarna heb ik met de vierkante die van de Die-namics blueprints 14 van My favorite things een mooi randje rondom de Congratulations topper gesneden. Ik heb het geheel daarna rechtstreeks op het aquarel papier geplakt.

My first card was made with the die Congratulations topper from Xcut. It is a large die and so I kept the card very simple. I made a rainbow background on watercolor paper with the Kuretake gansai tambi watercolors. I first applied water on the watercolor paper and then I colored it with my paints. That way everything blended really well. From black cardstock I first cut the congratulations topper and then I used the sqaure die from the Die-namics blueprints 14 from My favorite things to add a nice edge. I adhered the black panel straight on my card.


De tweede kaart is gemaakt met de die Happy birthday topper van Xcut. Ik heb deze gebruikt om een shakercard te maken. Ik heb op een stuk aquarelpapier een regenboog gemaakt met de Kuretake gansai tambi en daarna heb ik met de vierkante die van de Die-namics blueprints 14 van My favorite things hier een vierkant uit gesneden. Daarna heb ik de Happy birthday topper uitgesneden. Ik heb een stukje plastic van een verpakking achter op het aquarelpapier geplakt en daarna heb ik met foamtape de shakercard gemaakt. Ik heb mijn shaker gevuld met sequins en kleine kraaltjes en alles wat ik maar kon vinden wat leuk was voor deze kaart. ;) Daarna heb ik het geheel op mijn kaart geplakt.

The second card is made with the die Happy birthday topper from Xcut. This time I used the die to create a shakercard. I made a rainboq on watercolor paper with my Kuretake gansai tambi watercolors and then I cut a a square out with the large square die from the Die-namics blueprints 14 from My favorite things. Then I cut the sqauer with the Happy birthday topper. I have added plastic on the back of the watercolor paper and then I used foamtape to create the shakercard. I have filled the shakercard with sequins and tiny beads and everything else that I could fine for my shaker. ;) Then I adhered it on a black card.

I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
COLORING MEDIUM: Kuretake gansai tambi
PAPER: Watercolor paper, black cardstock
DIES: Congratulations topper and Happy birthday topper from Xcut, Die-namics blueprints 14 from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: sequins and beads 

5 comments:

  1. oooh fabulous brights and lovely backgrounds. Really different and unique. Beautiful and happy cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bold bright backgrounds for your dies. Super results. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beautiful background really shows off this die. Thanks so much for joining us this time at Crafty Cardmakers.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dies and I love the colours you have used to showcase them.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both cards with the great colourful backgrounds and the contrasting die cuts!!! Thank you for joining our „Dies & Punches“ challenge over at the Crafty Cardmakers ;o) Happy crafting,
    Maike

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails