Sunday 26 August 2007

Beterschap


Dit ontzettend lieve egeltje pas precies bij een beterschapskaartje volgens mij. Ik heb het ontwerp heel simpel gehouden. De tekst op de kaart geprint en daarna alleen maar wat lijntjes embossen. Daarna nog 4 aardbeitjes uitgeknipt en opgeplakt en klaar!

This very cute little hedgehog is perfect for a get well card. I made the card very simple. I printed the text on the card and then I embossed 4 lines. Then I added the little strawberries and my card was finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails