Thursday 9 March 2017

As you like it - Favourite stamp brand




Vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog. Deze keer willen we graag dat je je favoriete stempelmerk gebruikt en dat je vertelt waarom dat je favoriete stempelmerk is. Ik ben gek op heel veel verschillende merken, maar de laatste tijd is mijn absolute favoriet toch wel Di's digi stamps en dan vooral haar muizen afbeeldingen. Ik ben gewoon heel gek op alle schattige afbeeldingen die ze heeft en vooral de muisjes zijn wel heel erg lief. Mijn moeder noemde me vroeger muis, toen ik nog een klein Larisje was ;) en sinds die tijd ben ik sowieso heel gek op muisjes en ik heb een tijdje ook allerlei muizendingen gespaard (boekjes, beeldjes etc). Ik vind het dan ook erg leuk om met muizen afbeeldingen op mijn kaarten te werken en de muizenafbeeldingen van Diane zijn er echt perfect voor!

Mijn kaartje van vandaag is gemaakt met de afbeelding Love is in the air van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb beide muisjes ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de black glaze pen. Ik heb de ballonnen ingekleurd met de Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen. Na het kleuren heb ik de afbeeldingen uitgeknipt. Op een stuk wit karton heb ik een wolkenachtergrond gemaakt met een zelf geknipte wolkenrand en Blue breeze dye inkt van My favorite things. Ik heb de muisjes met foamtape op de wolkenachtergrond geplakt. in de rechter onderhoek heb ik een tekst van de set My favorite nut van Neat & tangled gestempeld. Onder op een witte kaart heb ik 2 strips design papier van het Sweet celebrations paperpack van My favorite things geplakt en daarna heb ik het witte karton met de afbeeldingen met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb de onderste hoeken van de kaart afgerond met de corner chomper. Als laatste heb ik de kaart nog versierd met een aantal kristallen hotfix steentjes.


Today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog. This time we want you to use your favourite stamp brand and you have to tell us why it is your favourite stamp brand. I really love all kinds of stamp brands, but lately I really love the digital stamps from Di's digi stamps and especially her mice images. I just love the cute images and especially her mice are really sweet. When I was a little Larissa ;) my mother used to call me mouse and since that time I really love mice and I even collected all kinds of mice stuff (books, stuffed animals etc.). So I really love using mice images on my cards and Diane's mice are perfect for my cards. 

On todays card I used the image Love is in the air from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the mice with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I coloured the balloons with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen. After I was done with colouring I fussy cut the images. On a piece of white cardstock I made a cloudy background with a selfmade template and Blue breeze dye ink from My favorite things. I adhered the mice with foamtape  on the cloudy background. In the lower right corner I stamped a sentiment from the set My favorite nut from Neat & tangled. On a white card I adhered 2 strips of design paper from the Sweet celebrations paperpack from My favorite things and then I adhered the white cardstock with the images with foamtape on the card. I rounded the bottom corners from the card with the corner chomper. I decorated the card with a couple of crystal hotfix gems.


STAMP: Love is in the air from Di's digi stamps, My favorite nut from Neat & tangled
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: white cs, Sweet celebrations paperpack from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black, Blue breeze dye ink from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen, corner chomper, crystal hotfix gems

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Lovely colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these little meecies. They're so cute. Adorable card hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, i love the clouds ,, sooo cute xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real cutie..love those floating meecies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute cute! Thank you for joining the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoi Larissa
    Wat een prachtig kaartje en zo lief en schattig ook voor die mooie achtergrond.
    Bedankt voor je deelname bij Addicted to Stamps.
    Lieve groetjes, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the background and those sweet images. Thank you for joining us this week at Cards in Envy for "Keep it Simple". Always appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable, love the clouds and lovely colouring.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very super adorable!!! LOVE the coloring on them :)
    Thanks for playing along with Addicted To Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails