Thursday 23 March 2017

As you like it 101 - Favourite colouring medium




Vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog. Deze keer willen we graag je favoriete kleur medium zien. Nou dat was natuurlijk heel moeilijk kiezen voor mij. ;) Mijn absolute favoriet zijn natuurlijk mijn potloden. Waarom zijn ze zo favoriet? Mijn potloden waren mijn eerste kleurmiddel waar ik mee ben begonnen te kleuren. Ik heb in die jaren veel bijgeleerd en ik denk dat mijn niveau best veel beter is geworden in die tijd. Ik kan er gewoon heel fijn mee werken. Kleuren met potloden is gewoon heel ontspannend voor me.

Vandaag post ik een paas tag. Tags zijn altijd leuk om aan cadeautje te hangen of een tasje/zakje met eitjes. Voor de paastag heb ik de digitale stempel Hoppy happy easter bunny van Just me digital stamps gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgesneden met de Classic tag 2 dies van Neat and tangled. Boven- en onderaan de tag heb ik paars ruitjespapier van de Tiny check brights paperpad van My favorite things geplakt. Ik heb een wit lintje aan de tag gebonden. De bloem heb ik gekleurd met de clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen.


Today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog. This time we want you to use your favourite colouring medium. I don't think you can guess which medium I have picked. ;) My absolute favourite medium are my pencils. Why are they my favourite? My pencils were my first colouring medium ever. I learned a lot the last couple of years and I think I improved a lot. I really love working with them. Colouring with pencils is really relaxing for me.

Today I am posting an easter tag. Tags are always fun to hang on presents or a basket/bag with chocolate eggs. On my easter tag I used the digital stamp Hoppy happy easter bunny from Just me digital stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have cut the image with the Classic tag 2 dies from Neat and tangled. On the top and botto of the tag I adhered purple gingham paper from the Tiny check brights paperpad from My favorite things. I tied a white ribbon onto the tag. I coloured the flower with the clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen.


STAMP: Hoppy happy easter bunny from Just me digital stamps 
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Tiny check brights paperpad from My favorite things
DIES: Classic tag 2 dies from Neat and tangled
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white ribbon, Clear spectrum noir sparkle pen

7 comments:

  1. schitterende tag! het paarsgeblokte papier komt zo heerlijk fris over, ontzettend leuk, groetjes Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Love love your bunny tag I love bunnies and love the colours you have used, hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute, great tag love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a real talent with those pencils that I'm in awe of. Gorgeous tag and colouring as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet project, Larissa! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTENESS GALORE!
    LOVE your image, colouring and tag!
    Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails