Thursday 23 February 2017

As you like it challenge 99 - Favourite non card project


Goedemorgen, vandaag begint de nieuwe challenge weer op het As you like it challenge blog. Deze keer willen we eens niet kaartjes zien, maar andere dingen die je maakt. Dat kan haken zijn of sierraden die je maakt, eigenlijk alles wat je maar kunt verzinnen. Ik heb al heel veel verschillende hobbies gehad, maar de laatste tijd ben ik eigenlijk voornamelijk kaarten aan het maken. Maar af en toe vind ik het ook leuk om leuke cadeau doosjes te maken met daarin een cadeaukaart of lekker chocolaatjes. Een tijdje geleden kwam ik leuke Mini Ritter sport chocolade reepjes tegen en daar heb ik een doosje voor ontworpen op de silhouette en daarna heb ik dit doosje natuurlijk ook nog leuk versierd. Ik vind doosjes maken leuk omdat je een cadeautje zo extra persoonlijk kunt maken voor iemand en het is natuurlijk heel gaaf als je echt de perfecte maat van een doosje kunt maken voor de vulling die er in komt.


Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog and this time we don't want to see cards, but other things you are crafting. It can be a crochet project or jewelry you have made, it can be anything you want. I have been doing lots of crafts but lately I am mostly making cards. But sometimes I like to design and decorate boxes for giftcards or nice candy/chocolate. A while ago I found these cute mini Ritter sport chocolate bars and I decorated the perfect box for them with the silhouette and then I decorated the box. I love making boxes, because it is the perfect way to make a gift extra personal and it is really cool that you can make the perfect size box for its filling.


Ik heb het doosje met de silhouette uit wit karton gesneden. Ik heb het versierd met een tekst en leuke takjes van de stempelset Gewoon speciaal (KJ1702) van Marianne design. Ik heb de tekst met Chipped sapphire distress inkt gestempeld. Dit is niet de perfecte inkt voor teksten, maar als je niet te hard op de stempel drukt krijg je een redelijk resultaat. Daarna heb ik in de hoeken takjes gestempeld met Gumdrop green inkt van My favorite things, Uit wit karton heb ik toen een aantal bloemetjes gestanst met de Craftable Bloementuin (CR1394) van Marianne design. Daarna heb ik deze hele kleine bloemetjes gekleurd met een distress tool en Chipped sapphire distress inkt. Ik heb ze daarna op de takken geplakt. Ik heb het paneel met de tekst en afbeelding met foamtape op het doosje geplakt.


I have cut the box with the silhouette from white cardstock. I decorated the box with a sentiment and nice branches from the stampset Gewoon speciaal (KJ1702) from Marianne design. I stamped the sentiment with Chipped sapphire distress ink. This is not the perfect ink for stamping sentiments, but if you don't push too hard, you get an ok result. Then I stamped the branches in the corners with Gumdrop green ink from My favorite things. From white cardstock I cut a couple of tiny flowers with the Craftable Bloementuin (CR1394) from Marianne design. Then I coloured the flowers with a distress tool and Chipped sapphire distress ink. I adhered the flowers on the branches and then I adhered the panel with foamtape on my box.


En dit is de binnenkant van het doosje met 3 mini Ritter sport reepjes. De reepjes zijn blauw en wit, zodat ze goed bij de voorkant van het doosje passen. ;)

And this is the inside of the box with 3 mini Ritter sport chocolate bars. The bars are blue and white , so they are a perfect match with the front of the box.



I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Gewoon speciaal (KJ1702) from Marianne design
SILHOUETTE CUTTING FILE: My own design
PAPER: White cs 
INK: Chipped sapphire distress ink, Gumdrop green ink from My favorite things
DIES: Craftable Bloementuin (CR1394) from Marianne design
ACCESSORIES: Distress tool

5 comments:

  1. A beautifully made box, love the contents too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so nice!
    hugs , Fiki
    My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ontzettend mooi gedaan! Heel tof doosje met een prachtige voorkant! En met een heerlijke inhoud...enig cadeautje!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous Larissa, and the contents look pretty good too! LOL
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so pretty and I LOVE it so yummi too! :)
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails