Friday 1 March 2013

Fairytale challenge blog - Use a mini stamp

Dit is mijn tweede kaartje van vandaag. Zie hieronder voor mijn stampfairy kaartje voor de Ready teddy go challenge.

This is my second card of today. See below for my Stampfairy card for the Ready teddy go challenge.



Vandaag is er weer een nieuwe challenge van het Fairy tale challenge blog, waar ik de komende 3 maanden guestdesigner mag zijn. De challenge deze keer is om een ministempel op je kaart te gebruiken. Ik heb gewerkt met een afbeelding van de kleine vogeltjes uit de For the birds clear stamp set van Tiddly Inks. Een piepklein stempeltje en dat was echt perfect voor deze challenge! :) Voor mijn kaart heb ik met de silhouette uit designpapier van het Hello summer paperpad van Echo Park de letters HB2U gesneden (Happy brthday to you). Deze heb ik op een vlak wit papier geplakt met foamtape. Daarna heb ik glossy accents op de letters aangebracht. Daaronder heb ik nog wat extra tekst geplakt die ik heb gemaakt op de computer. Daarnaast heb ik de vogeltjes gestempeld en ik heb ze ingekleurd met mijn potloden. Op het rechthoek heb ik stiklijntjes getekend met een zwarte fineliner. Op de kaart zelf heb ik hetzelfde design papier van het Hello summer paperpad van Echo Park geplakt. Ik heb er een wit lintje omheen gebonden. Als laatste heb ik een paar zwarte hotfix steentjes geplakt.

Today a new challenge starts at the Fairy tale challenge blog, where I am a guest designer for the next 3 months. The challenge this time is to use a mini stamp on your card. I worked with an image from the For the birds clear stamp set from Tiddly Inks. It is a really tiny stamp and so perfect for this challenge! :) I have used the silhouette to cut the letters HB2U (Happy birthday to you) from design paper from the Hello summer paperpad from Echo Park. I adhered them with foamtape and then I added glossy accents on the letters. Under these letters I added another sentiment that I have made on the computer. Then I stamped the birds and coloured them with my pencils. I added faux stitching on the rectangle. On the card I used the same design paper from the Hello summer paperpad from Echo Park. I wrapped a white ribbon around it. Then I added a couple of black hofix gems.


I want to enter my card in the following challenges:

*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: For the birds from Tiddly Inks
PAPER: White cs, Hello summer paperpad from Echo park
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black pen, white ribbon, silhouette, glossy accents, hotfix.

22 comments:

  1. Zo mooi in z´n eenvoud!!
    Een toppertje!
    Fijn weekend alvast.
    Groetjes Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Larissa.
    Love
    Tanti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I have so many tiny stamps and never know what to do with them. I love this idea of using them with a large greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! the little birds are too cute and loving the pink. what a sweet creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever and creative! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet and pretty your three little birds are adorable and I like how they are all different colors. Really nice card
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #104 Birds, anything to do with birds challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, I love the HUGE sentiment. And those little chickies are so cute.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning larissa.really fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh! mais c'est trop trop mignoooon, biz

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwww I love it larissa! and those birds are just perfect for it too!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a lovely card! What a good idea! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous and very original.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooooo I am such a ditz, when I first saw your card Larissa I thought what does HB2U mean... I know, I know.... Ditz city!!! After I worked it out {and beat my head on my desk a couple of times...} I then though.... What a really clever card and so gorgeously executed!! Beautiful work honey!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great way to highlight a small stamp! I will have to remember this one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oopsie-I forgot to congratulate you on your new DT too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable birthday card Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous CAS card Larissa, love the super cute chicks.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it...those tiny birds are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome card!! Look at all that wonderful faux stitching! Thanks for joining in my challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Clean, simple and fabulous!! I love the faux stitching. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for playing our stitching challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a very pretty creation!

    Thank you for joining us in our Anything Goes With Ribbon Challenge at Crafty Ribbons.

    Hugs,
    Karen. DT.xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails