Friday 4 May 2012

Stampfairy - Barry in love


Goedemorgen, het is weer Stampfairy vrijdag en deze week heeft het design team gewerkt met de afbeelding Barry in love

Goodmorning, it is Stampfairy friday again and this week the design team has worked with the image Barry in love.


Toen ik de afbeelding zag wist ik meteen dat ik hem als onderdeel van mijn tekst wilde gebruiken. Ik heb dan ook met de silhouette de tekst Miss you uit design papier gesneden en daarbij heb ik de o vervangen door de afbeelding van Barry. Het design papier is van de Love me paperpad van My mind's eye. Ik heb het design papier met foamtape verhoogd op mijn ecru kaart geplakt. Ik heb eerst een nog een lintje door de Y gebonden en hier heb ik een knoopje in gemaakt. Barry is ingekleurd met potloden en zijn ogen en neus zijn gekleurd met een zwarte glaze pen. Op zijn vleugels heb ik stickles aangebracht en daarna heb ik hem uitgeknipt en met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. 

When I saw the image I already knew what I was going to do with my card, because I wanted to use the image as a part of my sentimentI have used the silhouette to cut the sentiment Miss you out of a piece of design paper. The design paper is from the Love me paperpad from My mind's eye. I have adhered the design paper with foamtape on a cream card. I wrapped a ribbon through the y and tied it in a knot. Barry is coloured with pencils and his eyes and nose are coloured with a black glaze pen. I added stickles to his wings and adhered him on the card with foamtape.


Ik had de letters nog over die ik uit het design papier had gesneden en daarmee heb ik nog een kaartje gemaakt. Ik heb nu roze cardstock gebruikt en daarop heb ik ecru cardstock geplakt en daarop de letters. Langs de randen van het ecru vlak heb ik een stiklijntje getekend met een bruine fineliner.

I have made another card with the letters that were cut out of the design paper. This time I used pink cardstock for the base and I added a layer of cream cardstock. On top of that I adhered the letters. I added a stitch line on the edges of the cream cardstock with a brown fineliner.



********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Barry in love from Stampfairy
PAPER: Love me paperpad from My mind's eye, white and pink cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, chrystal stickles, silhouette, brown fineliner, white ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness-this is just so cute. I love that bear! What a neat idea to use him as part of the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw these are so cute larissa.gorgeous sweet besr :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dit vind ik superleuke kaarten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Larissa! How totally creative! Love how you used all the paper to make two creations! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are awesome...love how you have used the negative as well!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails