Tuesday 16 January 2018

Fairytale challenge 185 - Photo inspiration




Vandaag begint er een nieuwe challenge op het Fairytale challenge blog en deze keer hebben we een inspiratie challenge. Op het blog staat een mooie foto en die moet je dus als inspiratie voor je kaartje gebruiken.
Ik was geinspireerd door het ijs op de foto en heb daarom een kaartje gemaakt met de stempelset You make my heart spin van My favorite things. Ik heb het huisje de bomen en het vijvertje op een stuk wit karton gestempeld. Het konijntje en het vogeltje heb ik op een apart stukje wit karton gestempeld. Ik heb alle afbeeldingen ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb het konijntje en het vogeltje uitgeknipt. Ik heb de sneeuw gekleurd met de Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen. Met het Mini cloud edges stencil van My favorite things en Tumbled glass distress inkt een wolkenachtergrond gemaakt. Ik heb de afbeeldingen uitgestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 50 van Crealies. Ik heb dezelfde dies gebruikt om een grotere vierkant uit donkerblauw karton te stansen. Ik heb nadat ik alles op een witte kaart heb geplakt heb ik nog een tekst in de linker bovenhoek gestempeld en ik heb de dieren met foamtape op de kaart geplakt.


Today a new challenge starts on the Fairytale challenge blog and this time we have an inspiration challenge. On the blog you can find a really pretty picture and you have to use it as inspiration for your card.

I was inspired by the ice on the picture and that is why I made a card with the stampset You make my heart spin from My favorite things. On a piece of white cardstock I stamped background with the stamps from the pond, house and trees. On a seprate piece of white cardstock I stamped the bunny and bird. I coloured all images with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have fussy cut the bunny and the bird. The snow is coloured with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen. With the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass distress ink I made a cloudy background. I have die-cut the background with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 50 from Crealies. I used the same dies to die-cut a larger square from blue cardstock. After I adhered everything on a white card and then I stamped a sentiment in the left upper corner and then I adhered the animals with foamtape on the card.


STAMP: You make my heart spin from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White and blue cardstock
INK: Versafine onyx black, Tumbled glass distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 50 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen, Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things

11 comments:

  1. that is so adorable card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I love this one. Beautiful images. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi en lief kaartje Larissa. Dank je wel om mee te doen met onze challenge. Groetjes, Veerle DT-ATSC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous make, thanks for joining us for the Polkadoodles Blog Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us in our week 2 Anything Goes challenge at <a href="https://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/week-2-12-jan-anything-goes.html>

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous winter scene! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card. Thanks for sharing at LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too cute Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card, love the scene you have created. Thank you for joining us for our Week 2 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails