Saturday 18 November 2017

Di's digi designs challenge - Things with wings, tails and/or feathers


Hallo, hier is eindelijk mijn kaartje voor de nieuwe challenge op het Di's digi designs challenge blog. Door een flinke griep en verkoudheid daarna heb ik maar weinig geknutseld de afgelopen weken. Gelukkig had ik wat kaarten al klaar, zodat het de afgelopen weken niet stil was op mijn blog, maar voor de challenge van vandaag had ik nog niets gemaakt. Dat heb ik dus vandaag maar gedaan. Deze keer is de challenge dat je iets met vleugels, een staart en/of vleugels op je kaart moet gebruiken.

Ik heb voor deze challenge een kaart gemaakt met de afbeelding Hark the mices sing van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 van Crealies heb ik een rechthoek uit donkerblauw en wit karton gestanst. Met de Stitched basic edges 2 van My favorite things heb ik uit de witte rechthoek 2 sneeuwheuveltjes gestanst en deze heb ik op het blauwe rechthoek geplakt. Ik heb de blauwe rechthoek daarna met foamtape op een witte kaart geplakt. De afbeelding is met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Uit wit karton heb ik een aantal sterretjes gestanst met de Only inside 03 van Crealies en deze heb ik op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb een tekst van de stempelset Bitty bears van My favorite things op de kaart gestempeld.


Hello, I am a bit late with posting my card for the new challenge on the Di's digi designs challenge blog. Because of the flu and afterwards a cold I wasn't able to make a card in time for this challenge. Luckily I already had finished a couple of other cards, so I still had something to post on my blog the last few weeks. Our challenge this time is to use something on your card with wings, a tail and/or feathers.

For this challenge I decided to make a card with the image Hark the mices sing from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen and then I have fussy cut the image. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies I have cut a rectangle from navy blue and white cardstock. I have cut 2 snowy hills from the white rectangle with the Stitched basic edges 2 from My favorite things. I adhered the hills on the blue rectangle and then I adhered everything with foamtape on a white card. After I adhered the image on the card I decorated the sky with little white stars that are cut with the Only inside 03 from Crealies. On the card I used a sentiment from the stampset Bitty bears from My favorite things.


STAMP: Hark the mices sing from Di's digi stamps, Bitty bears from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White and navy blue cs
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 and Only inside 03 from Crealies, Stitched basic edges 2 from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Clear Spetrum noir sparkle pen

7 comments:

  1. Sehr schön gemacht.
    Dankeschön für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, they're adorable Larissa. I love their little halos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love Di´s little mice stamps so very cute! Great job with the starry sky too.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ! Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo einen süßes Konzert auf deiner Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends. LG Karina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers and Fun Day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails