Tuesday 19 September 2017

Gerda Steiner designs - Where is the candy?




Vandaag post ik een halloween tasje dat ik heb gemaakt met de silhouette. Mijn moeder heeft het tasje ontworpen. Ik het tasje uit zwart karton gesneden. Ik heb het tasje versierd met afbeeldingen van de stempelset Where is the candy from Gerda Steiner designs. Ik heb de kat op wit karton gestempeld en daarna heb ik deze ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeelding vervolgens uitgeknipt. Op een stukje oranje karton heb ik vervolgens één van de teksten uit de stempelset gestempeld en vervolgens heb ik hier rondom een aantal snoepjes gestempeld. Ik heb met een zwarte fineliner lijntjes langs de randen van het oranje karton getekend en vervolgens heb ik dit op de voorkant van het tasje geplakt. Ik heb een stripje zwart karton op het oranje karton geplakt en hierop heb ik de afbeelding geplakt met foamtape. Ik heb een strikje van oranje bakers twine rondom één van de hengsels gemaakt.


Today I am posting a halloween candy treat bag that I made with the silhouette. My mother designed the bag in the silhouette design program. I have cut the bag from black cardstock. I decorated the bag with images from the stampset Where is the candy from Gerda Steiner designs. I stamped the cat on white cardstock and then I coloured it with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have fussy cut the image. On a piece of orange cardstock I first stamped the sentiment and then I stamped all the different candies around it. I adhered the orange cardstock on the front of the bag. I adhered a little strip of black cardstock and then I adhered the image with foamtape on top of it. I tied orange bakers twine around one of the handles from the bag. 


STAMP: Where is the candy from Gerda Steiner designs
SILHOUETTE: Own design bag 
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Black and orange cs
INK: Verafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, orange bakers twine, black pen

4 comments:

  1. I love this one. He's on my wishlist and I love what you've done with him. Gorgeous and still cute rather than scary! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. Thanks for joining our Polkadoodles Paper Crafting Challenge, hugs, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails