Thursday 21 September 2017

As you like it 114 - Favourite paperpad and why




Vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog en deze keer is de challenge om je favoriete paperpad te gebruiken en je moet vertellen waarom nou juist dat blokje een favoriet is. Ik vond het erg moeilijk om een favoriet te kiezen, want ik heb namelijk meerdere paperpads die toch wel erg geliefd zijn, maar uiteindelijk heb ik gekozen voor een heel veelzijdige paperpad, namelijk het Sweet celebrations paperpack van My favorite things. Het leuke van dit blokje vind ik dat er zowel patroontjes in veel kleuren te vinden zijn maar ook eenvoudige patronen in één kleur. Ik kan ze mooi combineren met elkaar of gewoon los van elkaar gebruiken. Ik vind ze ook erg mooi bij kraft papier passen en ik gebruik het blokje erg graag.

Voor mijn kaart van vandaag heb ik de afbeelding Critter fun van Di's digi stamps gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb vervolgens de bloem ingekleurd met de Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen. Op een kraft kaart heb ik 2 stripjes geel design papier van het Sweet celebrations paperpack van My favorite things geplakt en daarna heb ik nog een laag kraft karton op de kaart geplakt met foamtape. Ik heb eerst nog wit borduurgaren rondom het kraft karton geplakt. Met een witte gelpen heb ik stiklijntjes op het kraft karton getekend en daarna heb ik de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb een tekst van de stempelset Essential sentiments van My favorite things op het gele design papier gestempeld.


Today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog and this time the challenge is to use your favourite paperpad and you have to tell us why it is your favourite. It was really hard to pick just one favourite, because I have a couple of paperpads that I really love, but in the end I decided to pick the paperpad Sweet celebrations paperpack from My favorite things. I love this paperpad because it so versatile. There are cute multi coloured patterns but also really simple patterns in just one colour (with 2 shades of that same colour). I love how these colours look together with kraft cardstock and I really enjoy using this paperpad.

On todays card I have used the image Critter fun from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and then I fussy cut the image. I have coloured the balloon with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen. I adhered 2 strips of yellow design paper from the Sweet celebrations paperpack from My favorite things on a kraft card and then I adhered a layer of kraft cardstock on the card with foamtape. I first tied white embroidery floss around the kraft cardstock. I added faux stitching on the kraft cardstock with a white gelpen and then I adhered the image with foamtape on the card. I stamped a sentiment from the stampset Essential sentiments from My favorite things on the yellow design paper.


STAMP: Critter fun from Di's digi stamps, Essential sentiments from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Kraft cardstock, Sweet celebrations paperpack from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen, white gelpen, white embroidery floss, yellow enamel dots

3 comments:

  1. Where's the PINK!???? I love the critters Larissa, and your colouring is GORGEOUS. The bright happy yellow gingham is perfect for framing them. Perfect card. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails