Thursday 6 April 2017

As you like it 102 - Favourite shape of cardbase


Goedemorgen, vandaag begint er een nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog. Deze keer is de challenge dat je je favoriete kaartenvorm moet gebruiken en je moet vertellen waarom het je favoriet is. Ik vind zowel vierkante als rechthoekige kaarten leuk en ronde kaarten vind ik ook erg leuk om te maken. Kiezen was heel moeilijk. Ik heb daarom gewoon gekeken bij mijn laatste kaarten welke vorm ik nou het meest heb gemaakt en daar kwam vierkant uit. Ik vind vierkanten mooi door de strakke vorm en je hebt net iets meer ruimte op je kaartje dan bij een rechthoekige kaart.

Voor de challenge van vandaag heb ik een paaskaartje gemaakt met de stempelset Cottontail cuties van Neat & tangled. Ik heb het meisje samen met de tekst op wit karton gestempeld en daarna heb ik de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb ook nog gedeeltes van de afbeelding ingekleurd met de clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen en daarna heb ik op de laarsjes glossy accents aangebracht. Ik heb met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 & 50 van Crealies de afbeelding uitgesneden en ook nog een grotere vierkant uit turquoise karton. Op een witte kaart heb ik vierkanten gesneden uit turquoise karton en roze bloemtjespapier van het Celebrate easter paperpad van Echo park geplakt. Ik heb een wit lintje rondom deze vierkanten gebonden. Uit turquoise en oranje karton heb ik een aantal bloemetjes en takjes geponst en deze heb ik op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb de bloemetjes versierd met een kristallen hotfix steentje.


Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog. This time is our challenge that we want you to use your favourite cardshape and you have to tell us why it is your favourite. I love both square and rectangle card and round cards are also a favourite of mine. So picking my absolute favourite was really hard. So I looked at my last 20 cards that I made and I have counted which shape I used the most and that is the square card.  I love squares because of the simple but really strong shape. I enjoy using square cards because you have a little bit more room on your card to decorate the card. 

For today I decided to make an easter card with the stamp set Cottontail cuties from Neat & tangled. I stamped the little girl on white cardstock together with the sentiment and then I coloured her with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I coloured parts of the image with the clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen and then I applied glossy accents on her boots. I have cut the image out with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 & 50 from Crealies and I also cut a square from turquoise cardstock. On a white card I adhered 2 squares that I have cut with the same dies from turquiose cardstock and design paper from the Celebrate easter paperpad from Echo park. I tied a white ribbon around it. I punched a couple of flowers and leaves from turquoise and orange cardstock and I adhered those on the card. I decorated the flowers with crystal hotfix gems.


Ik heb de binnenkant van de kaart ook nog versierd. Ik heb in de linker onderhoek een konijntje en een ei van de stempelset Cottontail cuties van Neat & tangled. Ik heb ook nog de tekst binnenin de kaart nog eens gestempeld. Ik heb het konijntje gekleurd met Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen.

I also decorated the inside of my card. In te left bottom corner I stamped a little bunny and egg from the stamp set Cottontail cuties from Neat & tangled. I also stamped the sentiment inside the card. I coloured the bunny with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen.


STAMP: Cottontail cuties from Neat & tangled
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White turquoise and orange cs, Celebrate easter paperpad from Echo park
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 & 50 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear spectrum noir sparkle pen, white ribbon, flower and leaf punch, Crystal hotfix gems, glossy accents

14 comments:

  1. Schattig kaartje! Wat is dat een leuk merk hè, Neat and Tangled?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is just TOO cute Larissa!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, delightful card you have made and the inside is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers for our 'Spring into Spring' challenge.
    Happy Crafting
    Glenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, I love that you've added an image on the inside ... it really adds to the charm. Thanks for joining us at ATSM
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ook dit is een allerliefste kaart. Mooie stansen met die ronde puntjes en de afbeeldingen zijn zo lief ingekleurd. Van binnen en van buiten een plaatje.
    Dank je voor je deelname aan de challenge bij Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest thing ever! Love!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CAGIC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super sweet card and a great coloured image. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my... that card is so sweet... Love the way you colored it, too. :)
    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations. DT Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww, fabulous and I love the bunny on the insert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! I love the color combo. Both images (on the front cover and inside the card) are so cute. Thank you for joining Addicted to Stamps challenge.
    Sai

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails