Friday 11 November 2016

Let it snow - Christmas tag

Hallo, dit is de kersttag die ik maakte voor dag 10 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Hello, this is christmas tag I made for day 10 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Het lukte me helaas niet om mijn project voor dag 10 op de dag zelf te posten, dus vandaag dan maar 2 blogposts van mij. :)
Ik heb een kersttag gemaakt met de schattige afbeelding Merry and bright van The digistamp boutique. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb delen van de afbeelding gekleurd met Starlight metallic paint van Imagionation crafts en daarna heb ik op de neus en het belletje glossy accents aangebracht. Uit rood karton heb ik een tag gesneden met de Crea-nest-lies XXL labels and tags 05 van Crealies. Ik heb de onderkant van de tag ook nog eens uit wit karton gesneden en daar een heuveltje van geknipt. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op de tag geplakt. Daarna heb ik de tekst van de set Snow cool van Lawn fawn op het witte gedeelte van de tag gestempeld. Met een witte gelpen heb ik stipjes op het rode gedeelte getekend. Uit wit karton heb ik een aantal sterretjes gestanst met de Holiday hearts stars craft die van Simons says stamp.

Aantal kerstkaarten 2016: 28
Aantal kerst cadeau envelopjes 2016: 2
Aantal kerst tags/cadeaukaartjes: 5



Unfortunately I wasn't able to post my day 10 project on day 10, so today I have 2 blogposts for you. :)

I made a christmas tag with the cute image Merry and bright from The digistamp boutique. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have fussy cut the image. I coloured parts of the image with Starlight metallic paint from Imagionation crafts and then I added glossy accents on the nose and the little bell. I have cut a tag from red cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL labels and tags 05 from Crealies. I have cut another bottom of the ta from white cardstock and made a hill out of it. I adhered the image with foamtape on the tag. Then I stamped a sentiment from the set  Snow cool from Lawn fawn on the white part. I coloured dots on the red part from the tag with a white gelpen. From white cardstock I cut a couple of stars with the Holiday hearts stars craft die from Simons says stamp.

Number of christmascards 2016: 28

Number of christmas gift wallets 2016: 2
Number of christmas tags: 5




STAMP: Merry and bright from The digistamp boutique, Snow cool from Lawn fawn
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Starlight metallic paint from Imagionation crafts
PAPER: Red and white cs
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL labels and tags 05 from Crealies, Holiday hearts stars craft die from Simons says stamp

ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Glossy accents, white ribbon, white gelpen, 


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card.
    My new challenge blog started yesterday, the card fits well with the topic. I hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! Thank you for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinking cute!
    Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute, adorable tag, Larissa! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails