Monday 25 July 2016

Bluebell fun

Goedemorgen, vandaag is het dag 21 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, today it is day 21 from the 30-day colouring challenge from Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag heb ik weer een kaartje met de schattige muizen van Di's digi stamps. Vandaag gebruik ik de afbeelding Bluebell fun van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Rondom de afbeelding heb ik gekleurd met een lichtblauw Derwent aquatone potlood. De tekst komt uit de set Summer bears companion stamps van Lili of the valley (retired). Ik heb de afbeelding uitgestanst met de Inside & out stitched rectangle stax die-namics van My favorite things. Op een witte kaart heb ik blauw glitterkarton geplakt waar ik een wit lint omheen heb gebonden. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna met foamtape op de kaart geplakt.


Today I have another card with the sweet mice from Di's digi stamps. Today I am using the image Bluebell fun from Di's digi stamps. I coloured the image with my polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I coloured around the image with a light blue Derwent aquatone pencil. The sentiment is from the set Summer bears companion stamps from Lili of the valley (retired). I have cut the image out with the Inside & out stitched rectangle stax die-namics from My favorite things. On a white card I adhered a layer of navy glitter paper after I wrapped a white ribbon around it. I adhered the image with foamtape on the card.


STAMP: Bluebell fun from Di's digi stamps, Summer bears companion stamps from Lili of the valley
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, blue glitter cs
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Inside & out stitched rectangle stax die-namics from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Polychromos pencils, black glaze pen, white ribbon.

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Great coloruring !
    I love the mice stamps by Di !
    Groetjes Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so gorgeous Larissa.Adorable sweet image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely!!! I like the cute image and your colouring is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More mice!!!!! Gorgeous. I do so love them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your cards! I have had great fun looking through your blog—you color beautifully, and your layouts are simple, yet so very appealing! I have "pinned" many of your cards for inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and your cards!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails