Tuesday 12 April 2016

Fairytale challenge - Zodiac


Goedemorgen, vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het Fairytale challenge blog. Deze keer staat de challenge is het teken van de zodiac oftewel sterrenbeelden.

Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the Fairytale challenge blog. This time our challenge is about the zodiac.


Ik heb 2 kaartjes gemaakt met daarin de chinese sterrenbeelden van mij en mijn neefjes. Ik ben namelijk een slang samen met neefje Niek en Menno is een konijn. Op mijn kaartjes heb ik de afbeeldingen uit de set Lunar animals van Mama elephant gebruikt. Ik heb de diertjes gestempeld en daarna ingekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik ze uitgeknipt. Het kroontje en de feestmuts heb ik ook nog extra gekleurd met een Spectrum noir sparkle pen, Uit wit en zwart karton heb ik een aantal cirkel gestanst met mijn nestabilities en daarop heb ik de afbeelding geplakt en de tekst van de set 'T is je verjaardag van Els Brigé gestempeld. Op mijn kaartje van 10 bij 10 cm heb ik een strip sterretjespapier van het Beachside paperpad van Lawn fawn geplakt op een stukje zwart papier. Op het kaartje heb ik een aantal zwarte hotfix sterretjes geplakt als versiering.


I made 2 little cards with the chinese zodiac animal for me and my cousins. Together with cosuin Niek I am a snake and Menno is a rabbit. I have used the cute animals from the set Lunar animals from Mama elephant on my cards. I stamped the animals and colored them with my pencils and the black glaze pen and then I fussy cut them. The crown and party hat are colored with a Spectrum noir sparkle pen. I have cut a couple of circles from black and white cardstock with my nestabilities and I adhered the images on them and I stamped a sentiment from the set T is je verjaardag from Els Brigé on them. On my card from 10 by 10 cm I adhered a strip of black cardstock and then I added star paper from the Beachside paperpad from Lawn fawn. I decorated the cards with a couple of black hotfix stars.


Binnenin de kaart heb ik ook nog een tekst van de set  'T is je verjaardag van Els Brigé gestempeld en ook hier heb ik kleine zwarte hotfix sterretjes bij geplakt.

On the inside of the card I stamped another sentiment from the set  'T is je verjaardag from Els Brigé and again I added a couple of black hotfix stars.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:

*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Lunar animals from Mama elephant, 'T is je verjaardag from Els Brigé
COLORING MEDIUM: Pencils & OMS
PAPER: White and black cs, Beachside paperpad from Lawn fawn
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Circle nestabilities
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, black hotfix stars, black pen, Spectrum noir sparkle pen

7 comments:

  1. what a great idea to use the chinese zodiac! Beautiful Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw!!! Beide kaartje zijn gewoon té leuk.
    Ze zijn ook heel mooi afgewerkt.

    -xies- Renate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two more fabulous cards, so beautifully done. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two more adorable little card. Fabulous colouring and lovely papers. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! Such a fun design and love the critters!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky party, hope you come join in again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing these cute cards in the different colourwys - great versatile design.
    Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cute images and great CAS cards love the papers too---Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails