Monday 5 October 2015

Tilda with spider


Goedemorgen, vandaag is alweer dag 5 van de 30-day coloring challenge van Kathy Racoosin. Vandaag laat ik weer een halloweenkaartje zien. Het was eigenlijk de bedoeling om een verjaardagskaartje te laten zien, maar ik weet nog niet of de jarige hem al heeft gehad, dus de post ik maar later. ;)
Op mijn kaartje van vandaag heb ik weer een magnolia stempel gebruikt, Ook deze keer heb ik mijn afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn derwent inktense potloden. Door het vele kleuren voor de 30-day challenge, gebruik ik deze ook steeds vaker en vind ik het ook steeds leuker om ze te gebruiken.
Dit is Tilda with spider from Magnolia. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgesneden met de Die-namics stitched rectangle stax van My favorite things en deze daarna op oranje papier geplakt. Rondom de afbeelding heb ik Silver star sequins van Pretty pink posh en kleine zwart rub-on sterretjes gebruikt. Op zwart karton heb ik met behulp van het Stencil diagonal stripes van My favorite things en versamark inkt de achtergrond gemaakt. Ik heb hiervoor zwarte glitter embossingpoeder gebruikt. De tekst komt uit de set Sweet little sentiments from Clearly besotted stamps.


Goodmorning, today is day 5 from the 30-day coloring challenge from Kathy Racoosin. Today I am shwoign you another halloween card. Actually I wanted to post a birthdaycard, but I don't think the birthday girl has received it yet, so I will post that card on another date. ;)
On my card I have used another magnolia stamp. This time I colored the image with my derwent inktense pencils. Because I am coloring so much for the 30-day challenge, I am using these pencils also more often and I really enjoy it more and more to color with them. 
This is  Tilda with spider from Magnolia. I have cut the image out with the Die-namics stitched rectangle stax from My favorite things and then I adhered the image on orange paper. Around the image I adhered Silver star sequins from Pretty pink posh and little black star rub-ons. On black cardstock I made the background with the Stencil diagonal stripes from My favorite things and versamark ink and then I added black glitter embossingpowder on top of it. The sentiment is from the set Sweet little sentiments from Clearly besotted stamps.


STAMP: Tilda with spider from Magnolia, Sweet little sentiments from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Derwent inktense pencils
PAPER: Black, white and orange cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, versamark
DIES: Die-namics stitched rectangle stax from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black glitter embossingpowder, star rub-ons, Stencil diagonal stripes from My favorite things, Silver star sequins from Pretty pink posh

12 comments:

  1. Oh how cute ! I really loved to see a Tilda stamp again! I think they are soo cute !
    She was lovely colored 💜
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap . Good luck .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love her little apron!
    Thanks for joining our challenge over at the pencil case this fortnight!
    Hugs xx Cara DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute witch, your card is gorgeous...kathy at glitter n sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore halloween or make a card challenge. We hope you can join us again next month. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so cute Larissa. I'm not sure about the spider though!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie CT member.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eine ganz tolle Karte ist das geworden. Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends..
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is wonderful! Such an adorable little witch and beautifully coloured! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our "Anything Goes" challenge. Wishing you the best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful Halloween card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Halloween” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Crafty Friends)
    (DT Tuesday Throwdown)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card.....Tilda is adorable as a witch! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails