Friday 9 October 2015

Fairytale challenge 128 - Animals in the wood


Goedemorgen, Happy birthday to me! Vandaag ben ik jarig en dus heb ik maar een verjaardagskaartje gemaakt voor de nieuwe challenge op het Fairytale challenge blog. ;) De challenge deze keer is om dieren uit het bos op je kaartje te gebruiken. De stempelset BB birthday bears van My favorite things was hier natuurlijk perfect voor! Uit aquarel papier heb ik eerst een paneel gesneden met de Peek a frame - Creative cuts van Mama elephant en hierop heb ik de beren gestempeld met Versafine vintage sepia inkt en deze heb ik daarna geëmbost met Clear embossingpoeder. Daarna heb ik de afbeelding ingekleurd met de Zig clean color real brush markers. Ik heb de afbeelding op donkerbruin papier geplakt en daarna heb ik de afbeelding op een kraft kaart geplakt. Als laatste heb ik de kaart versierd met een aantal sprinkles van de Bumblee assortment sprinkles van Doodlebug. 


Goodmorning, Happy birthday to me! Today it is my birthday and I decided to make a birthdaycard for our new challenge on the Fairytale challenge blog. ;) The challenge this time is Animals in the wood. The stampset BB birthday bears from My favorite things is totally perfect for this occassion. I started with cutting a panel out of watercolor paper with the Peek a frame - Creative cuts from Mama elephant. I stamped the bears on it with Versafine vintage sepia ink and then I embossed them with clear embossingpowder. I have colored the image with the Zig clean color real brush markers. I adhered the image on dark brown cardstock and then I adhered everything on a kraft card. Then I finally decorated the card with some yellow sprinkles from the Bumblee assortment sprinkles from Doodlebug.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:

*********************************************************************************
STAMP: BB birthday bears from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Zig clean color real brush markers
PAPER: Kraft and dark brown cs, water color paper
INK: Versafine vintage sepia
DIES: Peek a frame - Creative cuts from Mama elephant
ACCESSORIES: Clear embossingpowder, Bumblee assortment sprinkles from Doodlebug

4 comments:

  1. wat een schatje ! mooi !
    fijn weekend,
    grtjs,martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, quelle jolie scène, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured Larissa, and I love the sky shading behind the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring and designing!.Thank you for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com Challenge today! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails