Friday 30 August 2013

Fairytale challenge - Recipe

Dit is mijn tweede kaartje van vandaag. Kijk hieronder voor mijn Tiddly Inks kaartje

This is my second card for today. See below for my Tiddly Inks card.


Goedemorgen, vandaag is het alweer tijd voor een nieuwe challenge op het Fairytale challenge blog. Deze keer is het een recipe challenge: Op je kaartje willen we graag iets ronds, iets ouds en een pareltje of een ander glimmend steentje zien. Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met een afbeelding van Bugaboo stamps. Dit is Bees-flower. Ik heb het bijtje ingekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Op de vleugels heb ik ook nog gekleurd met de clear wink of stella pen. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgeknipt en met foamtape op mijn kaart geplakt. Midden op de bloem heb ik een pareltje geplakt. Het model van het kaartje heb ik afgekeken van Amy Rysavy, ik vond de layout erg leuk bij haar en wilde ook zoiets maken. Ik heb gebruikt gemaakt van papiertjes van Pink petticoat. Het rondje is met mijn nestabilities uit Honeycomb papier gesneden en het bloemetjes papier is een oudje en ik was eigenlijk een beetje vergeten dat ik hem had. Het is van de Daisy bouquet collectie en ik ben weer helemaal verliefd. :) Rondom het stipjespapier heb ik een smal zwart lintje gebonden. De tekst is gemaakt met de alfabet 2 mal van Joy crafts. Ik heb met een ponsje nog 2 kleine hartjes gemaakt en die heb ik naast de tekst geplakt.

Goodmorning, it is time for a new challenge from the Fairytale challenge blog. This time we have a recipe challenge. On your card we want to see something round, something old and a pearl or an other sparkling gem. I made a card with an image from Bugaboo stamps. This is Bees-flower. I have coloured the bee with my pencils and a black glaze pen. I have coloured the wings with a clear wink of stella pen. I have cut the image out and adhered it with foamtape on my card. I have added a little pearl to the centre of the flower. I have used a layout from a card from Amy Rysavy. I really like the layout I really wanted to use it on my card. I have used papers from Pink petticoat. I have cut the circle with my nestabilities from the Honeycomb collection and the cute flower paper is from an old collection Daisy bouquet. I almost forgot I had it and now I have fallen in love with it again. :) I have wrapped a black ribbon around the dotted paper. The sentiment (thanks Rachel) was made with the alphabet 2 die from Joy crafts. I added 2 little hearts that I made with a punch.

I want to enter this card in the following challenges:


*********************************************************************************IIMAGE:  Bees-flower from Bugaboo stamps
PAPER: Kraft cs, Honeycomb and daisy bouquet from Pink petticoat.
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, clear wink of stella pen, pearl, black ribbon, circle nestabilities, alphabet 2 die from Joy crafts, heart punch, Jumbo scallop border from My favorite things.

10 comments:

  1. Such a cheerful little card. Love the cute bee.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een hele leuke kaart en een mooie kleurencombinatie.
    Liefs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a sweetie. Love the little image. Have a lovely weekend honey.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color choices with the yellow/black/white/kraft with just a touch of red. Very cute card!

    kathy b
    Aud Sentiments DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab fun card larissa.i love your colours and cute bee :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Creative, great colouring and I love the layout!
    I just discovered your blog and am your newest follower... I need to go check out more posts because your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous fun image and super design. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card,very creative...

    Hugs
    Kim

    Please if you have much time visit my new site DigiDarlaDesigns.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card, it made me smile.

    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails