Wednesday 20 March 2013

Creative inspirations - Spring colours


Hallo, hier ben ik met een tweede post vandaag. Ik was bijna vergeten om mijn paastasje te posten hier op mijn blog. Op de een of andere manier dacht ik dat hem morgen moest laten zien, maar dat was dus niet zo.
Deze week ben ik namelijk gast bij het Creative inspirations blog, omdat hun challenge deze week wordt gesponsord door Stampfairy. De challenge is een kleurenchallenge om echte lentekleuren te gebruiken op je projectje. En bij lentekleuren moest ik meteen aan pasen denken, dus ik heb besloten om een klein paastasje te maken met de silhouette.  Het is de 3d egg tote en hij is zo leuk voor pasen! Ik heb het tasje uit gekleurd streepjespapier gesneden en ik heb hem versierd met een ricrac die uit blauw en roze papier is gesneden. Op de ricracs heb ik stiklijntjes getekend met een witte gelpen. Het tasje heb ik versierd met dit schattige konijntje uit de Bunnies easter 3 collectie van Stampfairy. Omdat het de bedoeling was om hele zachte kleurtjes te gebruiken heb ik het konijntje met een hele zachte tint bruin gekleurd. Haar ogen en neus zijn gekleurd met een zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik ook nog glossy accents op de neus aangebracht. Het ei heb ik ingekleurd met zachte pastelkleurtjes en daarna heb ik stickles aangebracht. Ik heb het konijn uitgeknipt en met foamtape op het tasje geplakt. Daarna heb ik nog een zacht roze lintje om het tasje gebonden Bovenop het strikje heb ik een blauw stipjesknoopje vastgemaakt.


Hello, here I am with a second post for today. I almost forgot to post this easterbaggie here on my blog. Somehow I thought I was suposed to post it tomorrow, but I was wrong. 
This week I am a guest at the Creative inspirations blog, because Stampfairy is sponsoring their challenge this week. The challenge is a colour challenge and you have to use spring colours on your blog. When I am thinking about spring colours, I have to think about easter, so I decided to make a little easterbaggie with the silhouette. This is the 3d egg tote and it is so lovely for easter! I have cut teh bag iut of striped paper and I decorated it with 2 ricracs that were cut out of blue and pink paper. I added faux stitching on them with a white gelpen. The bag is decorated with a sweet bunnie from the Bunnies easter 3 collection from Stampfairy. Since we had to use soft springcolours I decided to colour the bunny in a light brown colour. I coloured his eyes and nose with a black glaze pen and I applied glossy accents on his nose. I coloured the egg with soft springcolours and then I applied lots of stickles on it. I cut the bunny out and adhered it on the bag with foamtape. I added a pink ribbon and on top of the bow I added a tiny blue dotted button.  



I want to enter my bag in the following challenges:

*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Bunnies easter 3 from Stampfairy
SILHOUETTE CUTTING FILE: 3d egg tote.
PAPER: White, blue and pink cs
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, glossy accents, silhouette, white gelpen, pink ribbon, button.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Larissa. Your Easter bunny bag is so sweet. Your coloring of the bunny is fantastic. Love the designer paper for the bag with the ric-rac trim. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this bag too...just not enough time in the day to make all this fun stuff...love the striped eggie with the cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning larissa.i love the sweet bunny and really gorgeous colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute Larissa. Love the egg shape.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Thanks so much for sharing your project with us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Easter bag Larissa. Imagine the amount of chocolate eggs you can fill it with!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic easter project, so fresh and cheerful. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx
    P.S. I've got blogaversary candy on my blog, all you need to do is enter. I invite warmly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous Larissa!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic easter treat basket Larissa. I know my niece would love to get something like that filled with little eggs just for her lol!!
    Thanks for playing with us @ Digital Tuesday this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your bunny is adorable! Love this sweet little treat bag. TFS at DCD's bunny challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too sweet Larissa!! Thank you for joining Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful coloring on your sweet image, such a fun creation! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Easter" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable little box. At first I thought it was a bib card. lol.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails