Thursday 14 March 2013

Blog hop - Unlock the secrets of the hidden tomb

Goedemorgen, vandaag is het zover! Tiddly Inks en Make it crafty hebben weer samengewerkt aan een geweldige nieuwe release en deze vieren we vandaag met een gezamelijke bloghop! En natuurlijk zijn er prijzen te winnen! Alle info hierover staat op het startpunt van de bloghop. Op dat blog staat ook de lijst van alle deelnemers aan de bloghop. Om lekker makkelijk te kunnen hoppen, raden we je aan om het startpunt van de bloghop op een pagina te openen en open daarna via een nieuw tabblad de blogs van de deelnemers. Zo zou het hoppen een beetje makkelijk moeten gaan!

Goodmorning, today is the day! Tiddly inks and Make it crafty have joined together and they have been working on a fabulous new release and today we are celebrating that release with a bloghop! And as usual there are prices to win! All the info about this you can find on the startingpoint of our bloghop. Overthere you wil also find a list with all participants of the hop. To keep this hop simple, we are going to be hopping from the main post HERE and not linking from blog to blog. To make this work, we suggest you open a new window for each link (click CNTRL and the link you wish to visit), which will open the next blog and keep the main post up too...that simple. This way, you can easily navigate between each blog in the hop and return to the main page when you are ready to go to the next blog.


En dan nu over naar het eerste kaartje. Ik moet toegeven dat ik toen ik hoorde dat het thema voor de bloghop egypte was, wel even moest slikken. Het is niet echt mijn soort van afbeeldingen, maar toen ik eenmaal aan de gang was met het voorbereiden van projectjes, kreeg ik er toch veel plezier in.
Op mijn eerste kaartje heb ik gewerkt met de afbeelding Young Cleoptra van Tiddly Inks. De achtergrondstempel is de Desert oasis van Make it crafty. Ik heb beide afbeeldingen ingekleurd met mijn potloden. Na het kleuren en het bekijken van de kaarten van de rest van mijn design team genotes kwam ik erachter dat  er eigenlijk een klein meertje was bedoeld in de oase...oeps niet gezien, dus bij mij is het gewoon één grote zandvlakte. ;) Na het kleuren heb ik de paarse en gouden delen nog eens extra gekleurd met twinkling h2o's, zodat het mooi gaat glanzen, dit is alleen helaas niet te zien op de foto's. Ik heb Cleopatra uitgeknipt en met foamtape op de kaart geplakt.Als basis heb ik een kraftkaart genomen en daarop heb ik de tekst geprint. Ik heb er ook hierofgliefen op geprint. Deze heb ik gemaakt met een gratis font dat ik ergens heb gedownload.

And now onto the first card. I have to admit, that I got a bit scared when I heared the theme of the bloghop. Egyptian girls aren't my kind of images, but when I started working on my projects, I had real fun! 
On the first card I have worked with the image Young Cleopatra from Tiddly Inks. The background image is the Desert oasis from Make it crafty. I have coloured both images with my pencils. After I was done with making my cards and I was looking at the cards my fellow design team mates had made. I realised that I hadn't noticed that there was a lake on the image. I coloured everything like a dessert...oops. After the pencil colouring I went over the pruple and gold parts with twinkling H2O's . It gives a real nice shimmer, but you can't see it on my pictures. I have cut Cleopatra out and adhered her on the card with foamtape. I used kraft cardstock for my card and printed the sentiment on it and also a couple of hieroglyphs. I made those with a free font that I have downloaded somewhere. 


*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Young Cleopatra from Tiddly Inks, Desert oasis from Make it crafty
PAPER: Kraft paper, black cs
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, twinkling H2O's.


Mijn tweede projectje is een klein cadeautasje geworden. Het tasje is uitgesneden met de silhouette. De afbeelding die ik op het tasje heb gebruikt is Cleopatra handmaiden van Tiddly Inks. Ik heb Cleo ingekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwart glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Voor het tasje heb ik eerst hierogliefen op kraft papier geprint met rode inkt. Nadat ik het tasje had uitgesneden en in elkaar gezet, heb ik twee gaatjes in de bovenkant gemaakt en daar heb ik een jute touwtje doorheen gebonden.


My second project is a little giftbag. The bag was cut with the silhouette. The image I used on the bag is Cleopatra handmaiden van Tiddly inks. I have coloured Cleo with my pencils and a black glaze pen. I have cut the image out. Then I started with printing red hieroglyphs on a sheet of kraft paper. Then I cut the bag with the silhouette. I added 2 holes in the bag and wrapped a jute cord through it.


Cleo's diadeem heb ik versierd met een rood hotfix steentje. Ik heb de diadeem bovendien goud gekleurd met een flesje oogschaduw. ;) Was echt perfect om te gebruiken hiervoor.

I decorated Cleo's tiara with a red hotfix gem. I also decorated the tiara with golden eyeshadow ;) It wqas perfect for this image.

*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Cleo handmaiden from Tiddly Inks
SILHOUETTE CUTTING FILE: Bag
PAPER: Kraft cs
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, red hotfix gem, golden eyeshadow.


En dan nu het laatste project van vandaag. Ik heb met de silhouette een melkpakje uitgesneden. Op het melkpakje heb ik de afbeelding Happy mummy day van Tiddly Inks gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding heel lichtjes gekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgeknipt en met foamtape op het melkpakje geplakt. Het melkpakje is uitgesneden uit chocolate brownie cardstock van Elzybells. Daarna heb ik een vel wit printerpapier genomen en dat heb ik in lange repen gescheurd. De papieren stroken heb ik beinkt met chocolate brownie inkt, om ze lekker vies te laten lijken. Daarna heb ik de stroken op het melkpakje geplakt. Gewoon lekker slordig en met scheurtjes erin. :) De tekst heb ik ook op een strip gescheurd papier gestempeld. Deze tekst komt uit de stempelset Sentiment sampler van Paper smooches.

And now onto my last project of today. I have used the silhouette to cut a milk carton. On the milk carton I have used the image Happy mummy day from Tiddly Inks. I have coloured the image with my pencils and a black glaze pen and I adhered it onto the box with foamtape. The box is cut with the silhouette out of chocolate brownie cardstock from Elzybells. Then I took a sheet of printerpaper and I have torn it into long strips. I inked the strips with chocolate brownie ink to make them look dirty. Then I adhered the strips on the milk carton. The sentiment was also stamped on a strip of paper. It is from the Sentiment sampler stampset from Paper smooches.


*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Happy mummy day from Tiddly Inks, Sentiment sampler from Paper smooches
SILHOUETTE CUTTING FILE: Carton
PAPER: Chocolate brownie cs from Elzybells (retired)
INK: Chcocolate brownie ink from Elzybells (retired)
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, silhouette, jute cord.

Dan heb ik nu nog één laatste ding om te laten zien. Het symbool hieronder heb je nodig om mee te doen aan de prijsvraag. Hoe je precies kunt meedoen kun je HIER vinden op het blog.

Now I have one last thing to show you. The symbol below is needed for the price. I you want to know how you can enter, you can find it HERE on the blog.




Zo dit was het voor vandaag. Nog veel plezier met hoppen!

That was it for today. Have fun with the rest of the hop!

49 comments:

  1. These are all so cute!! As much as I love those cute girls, I had to laugh at the mummy. He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your projects are great1 I really like the Young Cleopatra. Thanks for the blog hop stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just sooooo cute!! I love the wrapped mummy box the most, but the rest are a close second. :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects! I love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love all your fantastic projects - great new release

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW so many cool creations here, I really loved them all, but especially the card was really great, but also the giftbags were great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all awesome projects. I love them

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lot of great projects. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. trop mignon, quelle jolie série, biz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, both projects...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are wonderful. I love your creativity. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely box!! the bag it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW someone been very busy, they are FAB
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such wonderful creations all of them!! I especially love the mummy milk carton :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the clue! Your really did a fantastic job on your projects! TFS God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW Larissa, ALL of your projects are super inspiring.. love each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All 3 are just so cute, I so love the mummy carton and how you decorated it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wat een leuke kaarten heb je gemaakt voor deze hop.
    Het melkpak vind ik errug leuk.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like the carton. Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your coloring of these lovely images is spectacular! Great blog hop!

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely stunning! You 'rocked' the Egyptians!
    (If you'd like a spot on my DT just let me know!)
    Margy
    Digistamps4Joy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, I like the egyptian symbols you used on the projects - gotta go look for that font. It goes so well with your images! Loved your projects much!

    Carmen L

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely projects Larissa. Thank you for sharing on the blog hop.
    Best wishes, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  24. morning Larissa!!
    oh my!!! they were all just the cutest ever creations and I love how different each one is! just awesome hun
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow!!! I love the tag, the mummy and the 3-D Card. Lovely colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Every single one of your creations are just amazing. I LOVE the kraft paper - so beautiful. Such an amazing lady!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning projects Larissa! I like them very much. Great Job!
    Hugs
    Tanti

    ReplyDelete
  28. All of your projects are adorable! I love the card and how you colored Young Cleo. The bag and milk carton are also very cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow!! These are all amazing!! Love all the hieroglyphs that you used .. Fantastic projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fantastic projects, Larissa! Very creative designs!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love Mummy's milkcarton and the little gift bag

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your projects are all so wonderful! I love the paper strips on your mummy box.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love them all, but that mummy box is just too delish... Great job!
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fantastic assortment of creations, I love the carton, it's so cool!

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fantastic projects! The milk carton is brilliant! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh, you've made so many cute projects, my friend! Great job! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh, I love them all! your milk carton mummy is too cool and your cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow! Amazing projects! I love your card, milk carton and gift bag:) Using golden eyeshadow for the tiara is a fantastic idea:)
    Dafi x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Just love what you've done. Such clever creations. Just great :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  40. these are adorable larissa!! love your designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. all of your projects are so wonderful. I really love the bag made out of kraft and the little gem on her tiara...great extra little touch!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Larissa!!! Wow!! All of your creations are totally amazing! I really love the mummy carton!! Stunning work honey!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  43. fantstic work,
    loved your colours

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great projects. Every one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  45. So creative and so nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow, such lovely projects! I especially love the gift bag and milk carton :-)
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails