Sunday 1 April 2012

Mijn kaarten uit HJ 85

Hallo! Ook deze maand mocht ik weer een bijdrage leveren aan Hobbyjournaal 85 en deze keer heb ik vooral met stempels van My favorite things en Hero arts gewerkt. Op geen enkele kaart heb ik design papier gebruikt, ik heb gewoon mijn eigen achtergronden gemaakt met de grote achtergrond stempels van Hero arts. 

Hello! This month I was asked again to make some cards for the Dutch magazine Hobbyjournaal 85 and this time I decided to work with stamps from My favorite things and Hero arts. I haven't used design paper on any of my cards, because I have made my own backgrounds with the Background stamps from Hero arts.


Mijn eerste kaartje is gemaakt met de stempel Pure innocence: My umbrella van My favorite things. De wolkjes zijn gemaakt met stansjes van Papertrey Ink en ze zijn bestempeld met de Magical background van Hero arts. Op het heuveltje heb ik gestempeld met de Large canavas stripes van Hero arts.

My first card is made with the stamp Pure innocence: My umbrella from My favorite things. The clouds are made with dies from Papertrey Ink and I stamped on them with the Magical background from Hero arts. I stamped on the hill with the Large canvas stripes from Hero arts


Een close up van het meisje

A close up of the little girl.


Het meisje op de tweede kaart is gestempeld met de Pure innocence: Peek a boo van My favorite things. Ik heb haar jurkje gepaperpieced met de Large plaid pattern van Hero Arts. Ik heb deze zelfde stempel ook gebruikt voor de achtergrond van mijn kaart.

The girl on my second card is made with the stamp Pure innocence Peek a boo from My favorite things. I have paperpieced the dress with the Large plaid pattern from Hero arts. I have used the same stamp for my background on my card.


Nog een close up

Another close up.


Het meisje op de derde kaart is Pure innocence: Birthday princess van My favorite things. De strepen achtergrond van mijn kaart is gemaakt met de Large canvas stripes van Hero arts. De kleine bloemetjes zijn gestempeld met een bloemetje uit de All occasion messages set van Hero arts. Ik heb het jurkje van het meisje bestempel met dezelfde bloem.

The girl on the thirth card is Pure innocence: Birthday princess from My favorite things. The striped background is made with the Large canvas stripes from Hero arts. The little flowers are stamped with a flower from the All occasion messages set from Hero arts. I stamped on the girl's dress with the same flower.


Mijn laatste kaartje is gemaakt met Pure innocence: Being cute is what I do van My favorite things. De achtergrond van de kaart is gestempeld met de Line dots van Hero arts. Het hesje van het meisje is gestempeld met de Magical background van Hero arts

My last card is made with Pure innocence: Being cute is what I do from My favorite things. The background of the card is stamped with the Line dots from Hero arts. I stamped on the girl's clothes with the Magical background from Hero arts


5 comments:

  1. Hele mooie kaarten en wat leuk dat je zelf de achtergronden hebt gemaakt.
    Liefs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Larissa...these are totally cute! The sentiments that go with these girls are so fun! You had me at Peek A Boo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw these are gorgeous larissa.the images are so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. un charme fou tes cartes, adorable, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are an amazing collection of cards! Love how you have used stamps instead of DP...beautiful coloring as well!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails