Tuesday 27 March 2012

Tiddly Inks challenge - Christy's birthday bash


Goedemorgen! Ik wil eerst even zeggen dat ik nog steeds problemen heb om op sommige blogs te reageren, dus sorry als je niks van me hoort! Ik weet niet waarom ik niet kan reageren, dus het is erg vervelend!

Good morning! I first want to tell you all that I still have problems with commenting on blogs, so I am really sorry if tou don't hear from me! I don't know why I can't comment, so frustrating!


Maar goed over naar mijn kaartje van vandaag. Vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe Tiddly Inks challenge en deze week staat helemaal in het teken van de verjaardag van Christy Croll, de geweldige artiest achter Tiddly Inks. En daarom willen we voor de challenge deze week graag verjaardagskaarten, slingers of eventuele andere verjaardagsprojectjes zien. Ik heb gekozen om een verjaardagskaartje te maken met natuurlijk weer een Wryn afbeelding erop. Ik heb de afbeelding Wryn heartfelt love gebruikt en ik heb ervoor gekozen om de hartjes die Wryn aan het kleuren is niet te gebruiken. Het leek mij leuk om haar letters te laten kleuren. Ik heb een kaartje van wit karton genomen en daarop heb ik onderop een stukje rood glossy stippen papier geplakt. De hoeken van de kaart heb ik afgerond met de corner chomper. Met een zwarte fineliner heb ik daarna wat lijntjes langs de randen van de kaart gezet. De tekst heb ik met de silhouette uit hetzelfde rode stippen papier gesneden. Wryn is ingekleurd met potloden en haar oog is gekleurd met een zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgeknipt en met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. De bloemetjes zijn gemaakt met ponsjes. Ik heb met een cirkel pons twee rondjes uit het stippen papier geponst en daarna heb ik de bloemen samen geëmbost met de embossingspons van de floral 3 ponsen van Nellie Snellen. Uit groen papier heb ik twee takjes geponst en deze heb ik bewerkt met een witte gelpen.

But back to my card for today. Today a new challenge starts on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog and this time  it has something to do with Christy's birthday. Christy Croll is the fabulous artist behind Tiddly Inks and that is why we want to see birthday cards, banners or other birthday projects for this challenge. I have chosen to make a birthday card with ofcourse a Wryn image! I have used the image Wryn heartfelt love and I decided to use it without the hearts Wryn is painting. I thought it would be fun to make it look like Wryn is painting the sentiment. I used a card made from white cardstock and added a layer of red dotted glossy paper on the bottom. I rounded the bottom corners of the card with the corner chomper. I doodled some lines with a black fineliner. I have cut the sentiment with the silhouette from the same red dotted paper. Wryn is coloured with my pencils and I used a black glaze pen for her eye. I have cut the image out and adhered it on the card with foamtape. The flowers are made with punches. I used a circle punch for the dots of red paper and adhered those on the flowers and then I embossed the flowers with the embossing punch from the floral punches 3 set from Nellie Snellen. I punched 2 little branches from green paper and doodled on them with a white gelpen.

15 comments:

  1. awwwww Larissa hun this is way too cute!! I love the little border of dots and the flowers are gorgeous too
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie I absolutely love this creation fabulous colours to, big happy hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of the card Larissa, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Larissa, I love how you have replaced the hearts with the Happy Birthday, fantastico! Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love how you have Wryn painting on the sentiment... that looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Larissa! I LOVE how you have used Wryn! I never would have thought of that!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. elle est super adorable! biz, tu as essayé avec firefox?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so, so cute!!! I love the simple design and those adorable flowers in the corner! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card larissa.i love the sweet wryn and stunning colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Larissa, this is so cute! I love the way you have her painting the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! I love how you switched out the hanging hearts to have her painting the sentiment. So perfect! :)

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. Larissa - this is SUPER cute! You are a fabulous pencil user!! Gorgeous coloring and I love the sentiment with the dots! So beautiful!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! Okay...questions for you...where did you get the tiny pindot paper and what font did you use for your sentiment?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Een geweldig leuke kaart en ook hele mooie letters.
    Liefs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute; I love the "painted" sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails