Friday 5 August 2011

New release from Stampfairy: Lenny ornaments

Goedemorgen. Het is weer vrijdag en dat betekent dat er weer een nieuwe release is van Stampfairy en deze week heeft Gerda een serie afbeeldingen die perfect zijn voor kerstkaarten. De serie heet Lenny ornaments en je kunt hem HIER vinden in de Stampfairy shop.

Goodmorning. It is friday again and that means that it is time for a new Stampfairy release and this week Gerda has released a couple of images that are perfect for your christmas cards. The collection is called: Lenny ornaments and you can find it HERE in the Stampfairy shop


Ik heb ervoor gekozen om een leuk doosje te maken waarin je een klein cadeautje kan doen of wat lekkers voor de kerst. Ik heb het doosje uitgesneden met de silhouette van rood-wit gestreept papier. Ik heb de afbeelding van Lenny ingekleurd met potloden. Lenny's neus en ogen zijn gekleurd met een zwarte glaze pen. Op de grote kerstbal heb ik zilveren glitter aangebracht. Op de deksel van het doosje heb ik een strikje van wit lint geplakt. Onder de strik heb ik de freebie van de Lenny ornaments collectie. Op deze freebie heb ik eerst de tekst geprint en daarna heb ik de bal uitgeknipt.

I have chosen to make a little box that you can use for a little present or some christmas candy. I have cut the box with the silhouette from red and white striped paper. I have coloured the Lenny image with my pencils and I coloured his nose and eyes with a black glaze pen. I added silver glitter on the christmas ornament. I added a little bow  and under the bow I placed the freebie image from the Lenny ornaments collection. I first printed the sentiment on this freebie and then I cut it out.


 En dit is de hele collectie **** And this is the whole collection!


10 comments:

  1. Prachtig doosje, erg leuk om weg te geven!
    Groetjes Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this candy stripe paper and your little gift bag is so sweet. Cute Lenny too and love all that glitter.

    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spark-i-licious!! :0) I think this is a wonderful creation. :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Larissa!
    amazing gift box! perfect for christmas!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoi larissa, deze is echt wel leuk ! mooi papier dat je gebruikt hebt, helemaal geslaagd
    grtjs, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Larissa, I love the glittery bauble & how you've done the greeting :)
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bag and your adorable bear Larissa! Your coloring is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just darling Larissa! I think I am going to buy a silhouette in the fall when they come out with the 12 inch one. I love seeing all the cute things you make! Lovely coloring and shading as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, this is adorable! Love the red/white stripes and the glittery ball! Clever too to use the bulb for a tag.... You are the "Queen of Pretty Packaging"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Erg leuk en heel mooi ingekleurd.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails