Sunday 6 April 2008

Planes, trains and automobiles.......stick horse???



Het thema van de challenge op de Cute Card Thursday blog is deze keer: 'Planes, trains and automobiles', but of course we wouldn't restrict you to just those vehicles, absolutely any mode of transport is allowed! Ik moest meteen aan deze stoere Cowboychick van Stampendous denken voor deze challenge. Zo schattig zoals hij met zijn hele stoere cowboylaarsjes op zijn stokpaardje zit. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met derwent potloden en geurloze terpentine. De afbeelding is uitgesneden en geƫmbost met mijn ronde nestabilities. De afbeelding is op een zwarte iets grotere cirkel gepalkt, die ook is uitgesneden met nestabilities. Voor de tekst heb ik een label gemaakt en daarop heb ik het woord Howdy gemaakt met mijn olivia-alfabet van quickutz. De sterretjes zijn ook van quickutz en daarop heb ik met een witte gelpen streepjeslijnen getekend. Op het hoedje van mijn chickkie is ook nog een klein sterretje geplakt.

This weeks challenge on the Cute Card Thursday blog is this time: 'Planes, trains and automobiles', but of course we wouldn't restrict you to just those vehicles, absolutely any mode of transport is allowed! Immediately I thought about this cool Cowboy chick from Stampendous. So cute riding his little stick horse with his cool cowboy boots! :) I coloured him with my derwent pencils and odourless mineral spirits. I cut and embossed the image with my nestabilities. I put the image on a black circle that I also cut with my nestabilities. The text "howdy" is made with my Olivia-alphabet from quickutz. The stars are also from quickutz. I have done some faux stitching on them. On the cowboy cap of my little chickkie I also added a little black star.

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is funny and cute. So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, that stamp is so funny and a very original form of transport.
    Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp is so cool - I love his boots! Great card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for the theme, love the stamp

    thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, I love the image and the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, fab image made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails