Sunday 13 January 2008

Baby chicks




Het stempeltje met de kuikens en baby-kuiken ;) is van Stampendous. Ik heb het ingekleurd met mijn Derwent coloursoft potloden. Ik heb geprobeerd ze alledrie een ander tintje te geven. Papa het donkerst en baby het lichtste. Het kadertje met kuikens en de tekst zijn met foamtape op de kaart geplakt.


This stamp with the chicks and baby-chick ;) is from Stampendous. I colored them with my Derwent coloursoft pencils. I tried to give them other colors. Daddy is the darkest one and the baby is the lightest one. I have put the frame with the chicks and the text with foamtape on my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails